Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs[Y] Here I am again opening up week 33 of the free bet season. This week we have it’s our good friend and long time PUP Devon in charge and making the final selections. Devon has been one of our most consistent pickers over the last two seasons and I believe is just the man to follow up after Yankees win last week.

Now I have been taking note of you PUPs who are volunteering to make the final selections and if I can secure the free bet with Billy for another season then what I intend to do is prepare a rota in the summer and try accomodate all our pickers who want a turn at making the final selections.

So good luck Devon - as Ray would have said - we all hope you enjoy your week in charge. I''m sure another win is just around the corner because I remember our three wins earlier in the season came in quite quick succession.

I leave you as always with Ray’s signature, which is now ammended to …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £445 for the Academy,so far.

Take it away Devon, the free bet is yours.... [:)] ...........

[quote user="Mr. Norwich City"]

Quick Question NN have we ever won on PUPs with an all england selection/?

Thanks

[/quote]

I have no idea to be honest Mr Norwich City. Three of the winning weeks have been International weeks. I think usually there''s a mixture in the final selections. The biggest single win was our good friend Mister Chops who won £138 with all British selections. (Liverpool, Chelsea, Birmingham, Leicester, Rotherham and Hearts).

But the thing to remember is that there is no censorship on the free bet. Posters just give the final selector their best nap, wherever it''s from, and the final selector picks the ones he likes the best or even six of his own if he decides he doesn''t like the ones we give for his consideration.

I''ve gotta go with Yankee on this one. Bayern Munich are second and chasing top spot on 45 points. Their opponents, Karlsruher SC are bottom on 17 points. Bayern Munich only won 1-0 away from home earlier in the season, but I''m still sure they will see them off.

Bayern Munich  V Karlsruher SC - Home win.

I''m off to League 2 and a home win for Bury v. Chester.

Bury are W10 D3 L5 F28 A17 at home and Chester are W2 D4 L13 F13 A43.

I know this league can be dodgy, but Bury should be too good for Chester!

Good Luck, DDD!

DDD, good luck this week mate! Yankee''s a hard act to follow, but I''m sure you''ll do the business.

For your consideration this week from the Welsh Premiership is

Caersws v RHYL - AWAY WIN

[Y]

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

easy this week - sheff wed to beat swansea...the swans have been playing twice weekly since 14th feb...and will be ripe for the taking for their third defeat in a row...and at a nice price 6/4,,,sheff wed to beat swansea

Good luck this week DDD,

Last week Swansea and Palace performed contrary to their Home/Away form  to muck up my pick.(the  Warnock Conspiracy)

However Bournemouth did me a good turn midweek and made me a nice profit. I am very hopeful that they will get me back into winning ways in the PUPs league this week by beating a not too impressive Notts County. (The Bourne Conspiracy)

League 2 : Saturday : Bournemouth v Notts County : Home Win

Lets try something completely different this week as I was going to go with Bayern Munich but I see that''s quite popular already,so some new ground for me this week and a trip to Switzerland.......

FC Basel v Vaduz......Home win.

Good luck DDD and all pickers.[Y]

DDD come back to the last one replies wins thread, its less fun without you (and make sure you choose Almeria to beat Madrid, its gunna happen)

After a run of good fortune in the Blue Square Premier I have seen another fixture which catches my eye, namely Torquey United to win at Northwich Victoria. Northwich seem intent on keeping Lewes company at the bottom of the table and have an unimpressive home record of W2 D4 L10, Torquey have been quite sucessful on the road with a record of W10 D3 L4 and need will be looking for a win to help cement their place in the play-offs.

Northwich Victoria v Torquey United - Away Win

Good Luck DDD, lets hope we can give Billy Dixon a fortnight to forget!!! [:P]