Sign in to follow this  
Normann Canary

ONWARD NORWICH CITY..... SING CANARIES SING!!!!

Hey,

Im not going to be doom and gloom today... I don''t think we should be hating anyone right now, cos that''ll surely get us nowhere... Ok so we didn''t win, but we didn''t lose and we got a point... Yes it was frustrating, but if we... the supporters, turn against our own team, then are we really part of that team? Cos as supporters we are... we''re the one''s that cheer them on, and we should be the ones who support them when they need it, and I think it goes without saying, they need it now!!! Confidence levels are down, and we don''t wont them falling further, so let''s not point fingers, and look for scapegoats, let''s just get on with it, and all do what we need to do...

AS SUPPORTERS... THEN LET''S SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!!

Personally, I think that there is alot more pride instilled in us as Canaries, of our team, and our fellow supporters... It''s not like being a Man U or Arsenal fan... These people have regular wins in top flight, they win all the time and their clubs have millions, and I dare say... so to do alot of the supporters, they''re a different breed from us... As Canaries, we are like part of a huge extended family... We say Pride of Anglia, then let''s show it, Pride of Norfolk... then let''s show it!! Pride of Norwich City... then let''s show it... Proud to be Canaries at the end of the day... then let''s show it!!

ONWARD NORWICH CITY..... SING CANARIES SING!!!!

p-s: don''t forget vote 1, Normann for president of the U.S.A!

This one deserves another airing before we all get so p''ed off with the situation that we all jump into the nearest river and there''s no-one left to support the team...