Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Pets named after norwich players?

Kathy what is your pussy called?No need for you to reply CA i think we can guess what yours is called.

My cat is 15 and named "Effie" after Efan Ekoku!!!Had one at the same time named Jezz after Jeremy Goss but he got run over, many years ago.My step-mom vetoed calling my chocolate labrador "Hucks" when we got her a couple of years back too.

[quote user="kick it off"]My cat is 15 and named "Effie" after Efan Ekoku!!!

Had one at the same time named Jezz after Jeremy Goss but he got run over, many years ago.

My step-mom vetoed calling my chocolate labrador "Hucks" when we got her a couple of years back too.
[/quote]

My Chocolate Labradores are called Dolly & Nelson, Got off lightly considoring my Step Dad is a united fan!

I had a cat that was called "Fleck". It was black, with a white spot. (Flekk is a Norwegian word for spot).

I got given a Pomeranian 2 years ago here in korea to look after.It duely got called Hucks and is now living in Seoul with a Korean girl.......Think she has no idea who or what Hucls is but the name stuck,.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Kathy what is your pussy called?No need for you to reply CA i think we can guess what yours is called.

[/quote]

My pussy cat died just a few months ago at the ripe old age of 16 and no he wasn''t called  Hucks cause Hucks wasn''t around 16 years ago when I adopted him (the cat I mean)

My dog isn''t named after a player, he was nearly called Eadie (after Darren Eadie for our younger posters) but we decided in the end not to do it as that would mean Darren would be sold the next day. So you all have me to thank for Darren Eadie staying on for longer!!

No guesses for the name of my pet rat......

Had a kitten called Hucks but he only lived for about 4-weeks after getting a hiredatory illness :( But her certainly won''t be forgotten. Often went totally mad running eveyrhwere just like ht elegend himself did :p

My folks have 2 Westies. One Is Called Malky and the other is Called Hucks, and beleive it not Hucks (the dog) is amazing with the ball at his feet.

In 1981 whilst walking along the China Wall I happened on a juvenile Myna Bird that was constantly chirruping in a crevice - it was completely alone and there didn''t seem to be any parent birds around so I picked up the chick and placed it carefully inside a pocket of my Afghan coat where it immediately ceased chirping owing to the dark.The discovery of the chick was on the day before I had to leave for England and that evening back at my hotel room in Beijing where I spent all night awake feeding it mealworms & insectivore mix crumble with a bent spoon, I was wondering how the hell I was going to get it through customs alive - after much contemplation I decided to go down to the hotel foyer where a range of hats were on sale - I purchased the pointiest Straw Cooli Hat on offer and returned to my room where I fashioned with nail-scissors and cardboard a circle that fitted snugly toward the point of the inside of the hat so that a small chamber was formed betwixt the top of my head and the apex of the hat once I was actually wearing it - a chamber that would allow enough room for a juvenile Myna Bird no less, and a chamber made of straw that''d let in air for that bird to breathe.In the taxi on the way to the airport I''ve never felt and looked a bigger c*nt in all my life wearing navy Chinos, orange Doctor Martin''s, the Afghan coat and the Straw Cooli Hat, but it was worth it - despite many derisory looks and a tricky moment when I thought a staff member was going to ask me to remove the hat, I went straight through customs and was soon making embarrassingly frequent visits to the planes'' toilet, with the hat on, to feed Fash (I decided to name him after Justin Fashanu because he/she was black) I say he/she & his/her ''cause I didn''t have a clue what sex the bird was at that time, and come to think of it, neither did Justin around that time. [:D]At Heathrow customs officers asked me to remove the hat three times, but that was only because they insisted on having a laugh at my hat-hair - gratuitous bastards - as if my wearing the hat wasn''t funny enough in the first place!Fash the Myna Bird (who turned out to be female) was with me for 22 years until her death of natural causes in the summer of 2001 - in that time I taught her to recite the lyrics & tunes of several Bowie numbers (her rendition of ''Sound & Vision was incredible) and off her own back she even called me a c*nt & told me to f*ck off respectively whenever I entered or exited her living quarters.I''ve never bothered with trying to replace Fash - she was a one-off.

[quote user="shyster"]In 1981 whilst walking along the China Wall I happened on a juvenile Myna Bird that was constantly chirruping in a crevice - it was completely alone and there didn''t seem to be any parent birds around so I picked up the chick and placed it carefully inside a pocket of my Afghan coat where it immediately ceased chirping owing to the dark.

The discovery of the chick was on the day before I had to leave for England and that evening back at my hotel room in Beijing where I spent all night awake feeding it mealworms & insectivore mix crumble with a bent spoon, I was wondering how the hell I was going to get it through customs alive - after much contemplation I decided to go down to the hotel foyer where a range of hats were on sale - I purchased the pointiest Straw Cooli Hat on offer and returned to my room where I fashioned with nail-scissors and cardboard a circle that fitted snugly toward the point of the inside of the hat so that a small chamber was formed betwixt the top of my head and the apex of the hat once I was actually wearing it - a chamber that would allow enough room for a juvenile Myna Bird no less, and a chamber made of straw that''d let in air for that bird to breathe.

In the taxi on the way to the airport I''ve never felt and looked a bigger c*nt in all my life wearing navy Chinos, orange Doctor Martin''s, the Afghan coat and the Straw Cooli Hat, but it was worth it - despite many derisory looks and a tricky moment when I thought a staff member was going to ask me to remove the hat, I went straight through customs and was soon making embarrassingly frequent visits to the planes'' toilet, with the hat on, to feed Fash (I decided to name him after Justin Fashanu because he/she was black) I say he/she & his/her ''cause I didn''t have a clue what sex the bird was at that time, and come to think of it, neither did Justin around that time. [:D]

At Heathrow customs officers asked me to remove the hat three times, but that was only because they insisted on having a laugh at my hat-hair - gratuitous bastards - as if my wearing the hat wasn''t funny enough in the first place!

Fash the Myna Bird (who turned out to be female) was with me for 22 years until her death of natural causes in the summer of 2001 - in that time I taught her to recite the lyrics & tunes of several Bowie numbers (her rendition of ''Sound & Vision was incredible) and off her own back she even called me a c*nt & told me to f*ck off respectively whenever I entered or exited her living quarters.

I''ve never bothered with trying to replace Fash - she was a one-off.[/quote]

Great Stuff [*]

i have a couple, got a parrot called doncaster, trying to teach him some words but all he can say so far is ''prudence with ambition'', a donkey called jamie who sleeps in a small barn, he kicks a bit but he is easy to get in at night as he always manages to miss the doors when he goes in, getting a bit expensive though, may have to have him put down, and a dog called patti, faithful little thing, always running around in circles but if you throw him a stick he will go and get it, but when he does he has no idea what to do with it and just drops it, letting next doors little terrier to pick it up and run away with it. the ascent of fan