Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Dion Dublin today....

Anyone see him at the game today? He was on the bench I think (coaching staff).......I know he lives in the Midlands but perhaps it''s a sign we might see him joining Team Gunn next season?!

Does he get on Sky much or not?

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

Anyone see him at the game today? He was on the bench I think (coaching staff).......I know he lives in the Midlands but perhaps it''s a sign we might see him joining Team Gunn next season?!

Does he get on Sky much or not?

[/quote]

Think he''s on Sky quite often and has a contract with them until the end of the season.

Yep I thought I had seen him come out behind the teams but wasn''t sure and didnt quite no where he went - intersting

He''s hardly ever on Sky. Usually only on there when Coventry or occassionally Aston Villa play.

I have seen him on Sky a few times now, and I don''t watch it every week.

Thanks Dion, your appearance on the Liverpool/Villa match yesterday was a real Mothers'' Day treat. Great match to watch as well.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I have seen him on Sky a few times now, and I don''t watch it every week.

Thanks Dion, your appearance on the Liverpool/Villa match yesterday was a real Mothers'' Day treat. Great match to watch as well.[/quote]see that match was annoying, we have sky + and i record a few matches that i think will be good, and i though nah, it will be 0-0 Liverpool will run out of steam, as have Villa, so i didnt bother, then i look at results sunday eve, and its 5-0 really annoying :(

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I have seen him on Sky a few times now, and I don''t watch it every week. Thanks Dion, your appearance on the Liverpool/Villa match yesterday was a real Mothers'' Day treat. Great match to watch as well.[/quote]

I wouldnt watch much either, but iv seen him at least twice lately, i think it was the villa-spurs game, and liverpool-villa game!

According to local papers in the midlands, Dion was brought in by Gunn on Friday to do a pep talk for the team...and they were so impressed, he was asked to stay on and do the same on Saturday in the dressing room.