Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I could learn to tolerate Smith, if.....

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="IBA"]I should have been clearer - I was hoping First Wizard would answer the question. Silly me.
[/quote]

Listen IBA, unlike you it seems, I do have another life outside the Pink Un message board, but I also never dodge questions if I can help it pal!

If you are happy with continued failure, mediocrocy (spelling!) and damn prudence then of course support Doncaster. I, on the other hand, want better things for City, so my olpinion differs somewhat to yours.

And as Hucks said in his reccent article ''Whats wrong at City'' mistakes, are being made at board leval, Doncaster is a big part of that set up!

[/quote]

Hucks did not mention the Board and, if as you say, he is returning to Norwich as a player then he would probably be well advised not to.

[/quote]

Hucks actually said:

“But we cannot let this season happen again. Money has got to be invested and the pool of the squad has got to be Norwich City players.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED17%20Mar%202009%2016%3A58%3A23%3A900

If that isn''t a side swipe at the board, then what is?[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]You have a Director of Finance and Operations who is a qualified accountant: Sam Gordon.[/quote]not on the board. been there 5 minutes. can''t be her fault yet.

I''ll probably be mutilated for saying this but I''m a big fan of Neil Doncaster. I can''t think of another CEO that puts himself front and centre as much as he does, and he gets an incredible amount of abuse for doing a job that, were we winning games instead of losing them, would get no attention. Of course the argument can be levelled that he''s part of why the team hasn''t been winning, but I think the only area of blame that can be attached to him is that he was part of the decision-making process that appointed the last two managers. His principle role is to provide the best possible commercial enhancement to the club and City are held in very high regard within the footballing world for their off-field activities. Whether the focus should be as much on off-field investment as it is, is an entirely different matter, as he is guided on this by the board.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I will never tolerate this woman or her cronies, stay up or not, they have to go, they are nout short of useless.[/quote]

When I started this thread Ricky, I foolishly said that if Doncaster was removed from office, I would try, however hard it might be, try and tolerate her, well sod that! I near damn choked over brekkie reading her smug, holier than thou crap in this mornings EDP.

Me tolerate her? despise her, would be a more accurate description of my true feelings towards her.[:@]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I can feel another U turn coming on...................[/quote]

*ahem*

[/quote]

You can only make a U turn, if a turn has already been made Chunky.............ie. Doomcaster never left!

*ahem*

I think I got away with it............just![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I can feel another U turn coming on...................[/quote]

*ahem*

[/quote]

You can only make a U turn, if a turn has already been made Chunky.............ie. Doomcaster never left!

*ahem*

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz, a swing and a miss!

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

*ahem*

[/quote]

*ahem*

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz, a swing and a miss!

[/quote]

I strongly disagree O2, maybe a quarter swing and a near miss at best...........this is fun![:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Doncaster was sacked and removed from the club.

[/quote]

But you really dislike Delia so why would you change your feelings towards her if Neil left??

[/quote]because he likes to get a reaction and think hes something special on the pink un forum.

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Doncaster was sacked and removed from the club.

[/quote]

But you really dislike Delia so why would you change your feelings towards her if Neil left??

[/quote]because he likes to get a reaction and think hes something special on the pink un forum.[/quote]

Bugger King, am I not?[:D]