Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Cort - foot surgery

I really hope we can keep Mooney.  Cannot see him getting a game at Reading and he seems happy enough.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think we need to forget Cort and concentrate on signing Lee full time.[/quote]I do think Lee would be a good signing, but I think getting Mooney back here for the rest of the season is most important Wiz.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="First Wizard"]I think we need to forget Cort and concentrate on signing Lee full time.[/quote]

I do think Lee would be a good signing, but I think getting Mooney back here for the rest of the season is most important Wiz.
[/quote]

Agreed, Mooney should be preference, id like to keep both though!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think we need to forget Cort and concentrate on signing Lee full time.[/quote]

That would be a good plan!

Todays just reiterates what I''ve said about Cort all along - With his lack of fitness Cort is not good enough for the Championship.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think we need to forget Cort and concentrate on signing Lee full time.[/quote]

That would be a good plan!

Todays news just reiterates what I''ve said about Cort all along - With his lack of fitness Cort is not good enough for the Championship.

[/quote].

I doubt we''ll see much of Cort again.  Has done his best but has never reached full fitness in his time here.