Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Was this you

I was at the game yesterday sitting just right of the right hand post -Seats 86/87 -as we were looking at the pitch. A few row back directly behind me were a group of fans probably late 20''s early 30''s (hope I''ve got that right [;)] who sang "Bryan Guns yellow army / NCFC all game.

I don''t know who they were but they were fantastic in thier vocal support, the rest of us joined in at regular intervals but they just kept going I think for the whole 90 mins. (you want to try it it''s not easy)

All I can say is well done to each and every one of you. simply brilliant

Bloody Delia lovers. Don''t you see? The more they show their support, the longer the board stay in! It''s disgraceful in my opinion. Delia Out! Board Out! BOO! Just kidding. [:P][Y]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

I was at the game yesterday sitting just right of the right hand post -Seats 86/87 -as we were looking at the pitch. A few row back directly behind me were a group of fans probably late 20''s early 30''s (hope I''ve got that right [;)] who sang "Bryan Guns yellow army / NCFC all game.

I don''t know who they were but they were fantastic in thier vocal support, the rest of us joined in at regular intervals but they just kept going I think for the whole 90 mins. (you want to try it it''s not easy)

[/quote]Aha they were good weren''t they. Me and my mate moved up with them in the second half, it was pretty goood!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

they were amazing !!

made me laugh because they never stopped!

I think we had to sing for both set of supporters to add any atmosphere to the ground. Shocking for a team pushing for promotion,what would they be like if they were in our position?

When walking out of the ground the Birmingham fans were shocked at how much noise was coming from our lot. Respect to the 90 minute brigade!

i was wedged right down the front in the far right corner. everytime i stood up to sing people behind were like sit down. in the end i ignored them after we scored and few others around me did and we had a laugh and a sing. Did anyone notice about 20 teenagers giving Norwich all the v-signs and all. the best bit was at the end some of them looked at us and pointed and said outside made me laugh

I know I have no way of proving this, but I was one of those, and im 25 by the way! and yes me and my 4 mates are suffering a bit of a sore throat today! There were a group of other lads behind us to which made the numbers up a bit. The cans of John Smiths on the way I think helped, but created a great atmosphere to a terrific performance by the lads!

Next away game we all attened again we will most probably do the same, but the again that will be Ipswich away!

Bryan Gunns Yellow Army! NCFC!

yep, great effort lads - i was sitting in the row behind you and i can hardly speak today! just about managed to croak happy mother''s day down the phone to my mum..unreserved seating is the key, wish it was like that for every away game..

[quote user="city_lad"]

I know I have no way of proving this, but I was one of those, and im 25 by the way! and yes me and my 4 mates are suffering a bit of a sore throat today! There were a group of other lads behind us to which made the numbers up a bit. The cans of John Smiths on the way I think helped, but created a great atmosphere to a terrific performance by the lads!

Next away game we all attened again we will most probably do the same, but the again that will be Ipswich away!

Bryan Gunns Yellow Army! NCFC!

[/quote]

Hello mate it''s Steve, I was one of those as well, I was the one with the black hat on, my throat is still sore and my voice is really croaky, but it was well worth it, I did notice a lot of people to our right and in front of us turning round and watching us, probably wanting us to shut up :) . And fair play to the guys directly behind us, joined in with every song we started up and sung Byan Gunns yellow army for the whole duration of the first half, and started some songs of there own which we joined in with as well. Amazing atmosphere and the John Smiths on the way certainly helped get us in the mood!!! NCFC

i was sitting in the top right hand corner where the "staying up" songs were coming from.....again they didnt let up for 1 minute

Terrific support

i was up in the top right hand corner and we didnt stop chanting for a minute, you may see the videos which are on youtube, thats the area i was in

ole ole ole ole, ole ole ole ole staying up up up

all of our fans were amazing on saturday but they were sumang else.

this guy behind us got thorwn over row when we scored

i still have a bruise on my leg haha

all goood tho

sammy clingans free kick > LUSH.