Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Farlie

Fozzy

Picking up rumours from a Scum fan I work with that Fozzy is going to them on loan for the rest of the season , now theres a way of enduring yourself to the fans LOL

Wont play against us though ( pitty )

[quote user="Tony Powells Redundant Tackle...."]

Picking up rumours from a Scum fan I work with that Fozzy is going to them on loan for the rest of the season , now theres a way of enduring yourself to the fans LOL

[/quote]

Nah, we couldn''t be so lucky..............no truth in it at all.

Why would he, he is not going on loan to them, i dont even think Gunn would allow that, i then i dont think Fozzy would want to, just leave him alone, you should all be happy his NCFC career is over

I think letting anyone leave at this stage is foolish givent he size of our squad unless they want to leave.

Unfortunately now I think Fozzy wants just that.  Cannot say I am his biggest fan but also think it is rotten the way he has been made a Roeder scape goat and basically hounded out of the club by the fans - never thought I would see that at NCFC.

I wish him well wherever he ends up.

[/quote]

just been confirmed

www.asda.co.uk/carparkgossip

Adeyemi deserves a chance - another great performance on Monday night.

Given that he is probably earning about 5% of what Fozzy is think it makes sense too.

However is still a shame about Fozzy as think there were glimpses of a great NCFC player there, just not enough.

Fozzy won''t be going out on loan tbh. But he''ll leave at the end of the season.Adeyemi isn''t ready for first team football, but wouldn''t mind seeing him introduced gradually like Cody has been.

Hopefully we will be 4-0 up with 30mins to go agains Weds and will be able to give him a good run out!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Why would he, he is not going on loan to them, i dont even think Gunn would allow that, i then i dont think Fozzy would want to, just leave him alone, you should all be happy his NCFC career is over[/quote]

LOL!!!!!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Why would he, he is not going on loan to them, i dont even think Gunn would allow that, i then i dont think Fozzy would want to, just leave him alone, you should all be happy his NCFC career is over[/quote]

Very true, I bad mouthed Fozzy all the time when he was a regular in the team, and rightly so. His performances were often shocking and his persitant crab like perfomances seemed in his eyes acceptable. But now he has finally been frozen out, I do feel a little sorry for him. It was never his fault that he continuosly got selected, that was due to the captaincy. Fozzy should have passed on the armbard long ago when it was clear things were''nt working out. I am so so glad he is on the move, but wherever he goes to, I hope he moves to a club where the fans love him and he rediscovers some form.

Well said Canaryfan!

Perhaps when he leaves we can get him a card and wish him farewell.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Well said Canaryfan!

[/quote]

Can you buy SOD OFF cards?

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Why would he, he is not going on loan to them, i dont even think Gunn would allow that, i then i dont think Fozzy would want to, just leave him alone, you should all be happy his NCFC career is over[/quote]I agreeFozzy has been poor this season and has infuriated me at times. But this was a player who was excellent last season at times and was instrumental behind the 13 match unbeaten run.He''s been poor this season, but saying that so has everyone else under Roeder. Players vastly underperformed, with the exception of Croft, Doc and Clingan. Unfortunately Fozzy became a scapegoat mainly because his style of play is simple and not exciting, and often does the ugly stuff but which goes unnoticed, so he didnt have a big following to begin with.Then when his form dropped he got slated. Semmy''s form dropped alarmingly this season, even more so than Fozzy''s, yet while people complained about him he didnt get the same kind of vociferous slating that Fozzy got.We should get off his back and leave him alone.

yay, from hating me for not adoring Huckerby in every way, to aggreing me about Fozzy :PHe might as well be left alone, if he isnt playing for Norwich again, im sure he did want to play for the club, but for some reason seemed to like Roeder too much.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="rjwc22"]

Well said Canaryfan!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes you can !

Yours should be there tomorrow signed by all of us. [:P]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="rjwc22"]

Well said Canaryfan!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes you can !

Yours should be there tomorrow signed by all of us. [:P]

[/quote]

Promises promises Wazzy.[:D]

Arnt you lot listening, your all basically evil, its almost bullying, and i would like you all to go out and play for Norwich next season when we have a lack of players :P

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"]

Fozzy became a scapegoat mainly because his style of play is simple and not exciting, and often does the ugly stuff but which goes unnoticed,
[/quote]

I don''t really agree with that. For me his "unnoticed" work was falling as short as the noticeable stuff. Too often he didn''t have the legs or the quick thinking to get on top of situations when he needed too. Where he should have been meeting the ball he was usually trying to get close to a player who had already left him 2 or 3 yards behind.

As I said a long time ago, he should be a backup player but no more than that.

Can i just say these few things then I''m done with FozzyHe Can pass the ball, quite wellLike every other player who has the ball, there is a lack of options available, and often passing back is the only optionHe should not have been captainHe isn''t the quickest or strongest player in the teamHe could do with chasing the ball more oftenAnd getting stuck in, especially in the air (he mostly didn''t bother jumping for headers, worse than Hux)He can do i job, there is no reason that i can see, why he hasn''t at all this seasonHe will be leaving in the summer, that is the end of Fozzy at Norwich, Goodbye, thanks for trying, can everyone leave him alone now please

[/quote]

Sorry but thats rubbish, Ipswich have too many midfielders as it is and have players like Garvan, Quinn and Velice Sumulikoski who can''t get into the first team regularly. Fozzy is nowhere could enough to dispace the likes of David Norris or any of those 3 I''ve named

I''ve seen players at Carrow Road get far more stick than Fotheringham ever did, and better players at that.  It irritates me that the whole blame for his demise is laid squarely at the door of the fans when in fact his performaces stank from the very first game of the season at Coventry.  I can even remember the fans singing his name at one of the Autumn home matches, so its hardly been a vitriolic campaign of hate has it?

We''ve hardly struggled since Gunny booted him out.  Good riddance to him.