Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

Reaction to Delia - Embarassing individuals on this board

[quote user="the mighty wrath"]

That''s your flag. The Oink un flag

[/quote]

Good lord.

I''ll stop. I can''t possibly compete with wit like that.

[quote user="Guy Gibson s dog."]I agree it is getting really silly and childish
http://www.villagephotos.com/utils/image.aspx?u=2008-2\1299949\Lion%20King.jpg&730804.0446162325

[/quote]lmfao...best laugh i have had all day[Y] if some find it immature...to hell with you[:D]

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]

Thankfully the majority of fans are not as childish as many on this board.  The name calling, the spiteful gossip mongering, calling the woman a liar without the slightest evidence to contradict what she has said, what is wrong with you people? 

First Wizard, for pity’s sake grow up you puerile halfwit.  Despise her?  Despise rapists, murderers, terrorists, paedohpiles not a woman that has invested over £10m in the football club you''re supposed to support.  Aren''t you in your 40''s or 50''s?  If so, act like it. What exactly is it that you contribute to the club incidentally?  What value do you add?

Nutty Nigel, if you have evidence contrary to what Delia has said then let’s hear/see it.  If not (which I suspect to be the case) then shut the f**k up.  You come across as a spoilt little child, get a grip.

You might not agree with everything she does or even like the woman but to suggest that she has anything but the club’s best interests at heart is nothing short of fantasy.

Best Wishes to all of you that support Delia

Regards

Michael Wynn-Jones  (No relation)

[/quote]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I often wondered why I post here, but seeing as I''m a Grandpa now It''s all become clearer. Thanks for clearing that mystery up for me.[Y][/quote]

No worries. That slight wasn''t really aimed at you anyway or the other 7 or so posters who keep this board from being a complete waste of time.

FAO Nutty Nigel 

Please accept my apologies.  A case of mistaken identity and I apologise unreservedly.

[/quote]

Shame BY, I was just starting to like you as well........

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I often wondered why I post here, but seeing as I''m a Grandpa now It''s all become clearer. Thanks for clearing that mystery up for me.[Y][/quote]

God I hope grandma''s count too or I''m done for [:S]

And to the OP''s bit at start of thread, if you don''t like it don''t come on here, it''s not compulsary you know and you don''t have to be brain of Britain to work it out.

If something offends you, skip past it. [:)]

Go on the pink un msg board and you deserve to be surrounded by idiots. There are 2 notable age groups on the pink un, adolescent teens and grandpas.

[/quote] 

While you may have something of a point, I still prefer it to the coal powered IT of  theWrath. As to the people on here, yes there are some numpties, but, hey, that''s life. In my experience once you idfentify and ignore the obvious kids and binners on windups most people will, now and again, come up with something interesting/stimulating/mad/laugh out loud funny or even quite touching. At the end of the day its a forum. No one dies and sometimes it gives us a real sense of community. You can criticise, that after all is your right, but if you don''t like it here don''t visit, because we''re happy wallowing in our own muck and certainly don''t need to be patronised by the likes of you.

Oh, and in case you haven''t worked it out, I''m a grandad and bloody proud of it!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

Thankfully the majority of fans are not as childish as many on this board.  The name calling, the spiteful gossip mongering, calling the woman a liar without the slightest evidence to contradict what she has said, what is wrong with you people? 

First Wizard, for pity’s sake grow up you puerile halfwit.  Despise her?  Despise rapists, murderers, terrorists, paedohpiles not a woman that has invested over £10m in the football club you''re supposed to support.  Aren''t you in your 40''s or 50''s?  If so, act like it. What exactly is it that you contribute to the club incidentally?  What value do you add?

Nutty Nigel, if you have evidence contrary to what Delia has said then let’s hear/see it.  If not (which I suspect to be the case) then shut the f**k up.  You come across as a spoilt little child, get a grip.

You might not agree with everything she does or even like the woman but to suggest that she has anything but the club’s best interests at heart is nothing short of fantasy.

[/quote]

Jeez! constipated today are we?[:D]

[/quote]

No Balham is right and your rant makes Harry Enfield''s Kevin seem to have the maturity of a High Court Judge by comparison

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

God I hope grandma''s count too or I''m done for [:S]

And to the OP''s bit at start of thread, if you don''t like it don''t come on here, it''s not compulsary you know and you don''t have to be brain of Britain to work it out.

If something offends you, skip past it. [:)]

[/quote]

If you are a granma you have been[:D]

Go on the pink un msg board and you deserve to be surrounded by idiots. There are 2 notable age groups on the pink un, adolescent teens and grandpas.

[/quote]Sh*t! Is there something my kids aren''t telling me? And how the hell do you know?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

[/quote]

Jeez! constipated today are we?[:D]

[/quote]

No Balham is right and your rant makes Harry Enfield''s Kevin seem to have the maturity of a High Court Judge by comparison

[/quote]

Oh its all about mind over matter Cambridge, I don''t mind...............and you don''t matter.......and never did![:D]

[/quote]

from an interview with the bbc last year she said "anyone could have the club for nothing if they had its best interests at heart" Along came Cullum with a sizeable amount fo money... yet Delia didnt let him have the club...

At the royal norfolk show Delia said "theres lots of lovely investment coming into the club"...... and yet there isn''t....

now i''ll leave you to decide whether or not Delia is a Liar, or whether or not she believes her own ego fuelled Bullsh*t....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

[/quote]

from an interview with the bbc last year she said "anyone could have the club for nothing if they had its best interests at heart" Along came Cullum with a sizeable amount fo money... yet Delia didnt let him have the club...

At the royal norfolk show Delia said "theres lots of lovely investment coming into the club"...... and yet there isn''t....

now i''ll leave you to decide whether or not Delia is a Liar, or whether or not she believes her own ego fuelled Bullsh*t....

jas :)

[/quote]

Oops! Archant won''t like that bit jas, you''re right of course, but they won''t like it.[Y]

[/quote]You call others ''name callers'' and ''childish'' and yet you tell NN to shut the f**k up and you call Wiz a puerile halfwait. Nice one.  [Y]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

[/quote]You call others ''name callers'' and ''childish'' and yet you tell NN to shut the f**k up and you call Wiz a puerile halfwait. Nice one.  [Y][/quote]halfwit**