Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

Reaction to Delia - Embarassing individuals on this board

Thankfully the majority of fans are not as childish as many on this board.  The name calling, the spiteful gossip mongering, calling the woman a liar without the slightest evidence to contradict what she has said, what is wrong with you people? 

First Wizard, for pity’s sake grow up you puerile halfwit.  Despise her?  Despise rapists, murderers, terrorists, paedohpiles not a woman that has invested over £10m in the football club you''re supposed to support.  Aren''t you in your 40''s or 50''s?  If so, act like it. What exactly is it that you contribute to the club incidentally?  What value do you add?

Nutty Nigel, if you have evidence contrary to what Delia has said then let’s hear/see it.  If not (which I suspect to be the case) then shut the f**k up.  You come across as a spoilt little child, get a grip.

You might not agree with everything she does or even like the woman but to suggest that she has anything but the club’s best interests at heart is nothing short of fantasy.

Did you have to start a thread about individuals on this MB? It''s been done so many times before and never really goes anywhere, some people are just stuck in their ways, so why not just let them have that opinion however much you disagree with it...

Freedom of speech you might say.

But then surely FoS also guarantees the posting of messages to moan about other posts, to be followed by threads complaining about people starting threads just to complain about how people start threads to complain about people starting threads to complain about the threads started by people to complain about how some individuals start threads.

If you see what I mean.

People like you are helping to destroy this club with your head in the sand, Delia is God attitude, again i say, when she goes, i bet she takes back all her dough with her.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]Best post in about five years.[/quote]You mean ''funniest'' lol.

[/quote]

Took the words out of my mouth. [:D][:D]

What a mentalist!! [:D]

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Freedom of speech you might say.

But then surely FoS also guarantees the posting of messages to moan about other posts, to be followed by threads complaining about people starting threads just to complain about how people start threads to complain about people starting threads to complain about the threads started by people to complain about how some individuals start threads.

If you see what I mean.

[/quote]

I''ve complained about this post as it made my head hurt[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="rjwc22"] Freedom of speech you might say.

If you see what I mean.[/quote]I''ve complained about this post as it made my head hurt[:D][/quote]I''ve reported this post as it is clearly a dig at the NHS! [:@]

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]

Nutty Nigel, if you have evidence contrary to what Delia has said then let’s hear/see it.  If not (which I suspect to be the case) then shut the f**k up.  You come across as a spoilt little child, get a grip.

You might not agree with everything she does or even like the woman but to suggest that she has anything but the club’s best interests at heart is nothing short of fantasy.

[/quote]

Balham Yellow, let''s all hope that you are going to stick around and debate this like an adult instead of coming on here sniping like a big jessie after reading posts you fail to understand.

I made the point that Delia has been totally consistent in all her statements about what she had put into the club and more importantly what she expected to get out of it. Now all these statements about her not expecting to see a penny back are totally consistent every time. And yet those who wish to call her a liar produce these statements as eveidence to their claim. Yet not one of them has ever produced a statement from Delia to the contrary. 

Now Balham Yellow, you may well think that I come across as a spoilt child, but with respect, you come across as incredibly dim as you don''t appear to be able to comprehend what''s being said.

FAO Nutty Nigel 

Please accept my apologies.  A case of mistaken identity and I apologise unreservedly.

[/quote]

OK mate.. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life calling you thick [:$]

Apology accepted [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="rjwc22"] Freedom of speech you might say.

If you see what I mean.[/quote]I''ve complained about this post as it made my head hurt[:D][/quote]I''ve reported this post as it is clearly a dig at the NHS! [:@]

[/quote]

I''ve reported this post because the angry face is clearly a thinly veiled murder threat[^o)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="rjwc22"] Freedom of speech you might say.

[/quote]

I''ve reported this post because the angry face is clearly a thinly veiled murder threat[^o)]

[/quote]

Iv''e reported this post because NN is clearly ignoring the inconsistency in her latest statement!!

That is MOST unlike NN and therefore someone else must be impersonating him.[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="rjwc22"] Freedom of speech you might say.

If you see what I mean.[/quote]I''ve complained about this post as it made my head hurt[:D][/quote]I''ve reported this post as it is clearly a dig at the NHS! [:@][/quote]I''ve reported this post because the angry face is clearly a thinly veiled murder threat[^o)][/quote]I''m reporting this post as I feel I''m being blackmailed! [:-*]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="rjwc22"] Freedom of speech you might say.

If you see what I mean.[/quote]I''ve complained about this post as it made my head hurt[:D][/quote]I''ve reported this post as it is clearly a dig at the NHS! [:@][/quote]I''ve reported this post because the angry face is clearly a thinly veiled murder threat[^o)][/quote]I''m reporting this post as I feel I''m being blackmailed! [:-*]

[/quote]

Now that''s just racist! Leave the poor old black males out of this[:D]

FAO Nutty Nigel 

Please accept my apologies.  A case of mistaken identity and I apologise unreservedly.

[/quote]

Well done Balham. Could we have the correct identity now?

Thankfully the majority of fans are not as childish as many on this board.  The name calling, the spiteful gossip mongering, calling the woman a liar without the slightest evidence to contradict what she has said, what is wrong with you people? 

First Wizard, for pity’s sake grow up you puerile halfwit.  Despise her?  Despise rapists, murderers, terrorists, paedohpiles not a woman that has invested over £10m in the football club you''re supposed to support.  Aren''t you in your 40''s or 50''s?  If so, act like it. What exactly is it that you contribute to the club incidentally?  What value do you add?

[/quote]

Jeez! constipated today are we?[:D]

Its far to easy to read into any of this and conclude that they will not want ANY money back. IMO  i believe they''ll want a reasonable sum and maybe justifiably but it was DS''s own words that she''d sell for a tenner i believe. What about the fans who scrimp and save to follow them all over who have to watch the club deteriorate because of the way the great ''custodians'' and ''saviours; have run the club?

[/quote]

Very true!

As soon as I read the article I thought to myself that this forum would awash with anti Delia '' shes the human form of the devil'' bullsh*t!

See my post in the other thread reacting to Delias piece in todays EDP and it says just about the same thing as above!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

[/quote]

Very true!

As soon as I read the article I thought to myself that this forum would awash with anti Delia '' shes the human form of the devil'' bullsh*t!

See my post in the other thread reacting to Delias piece in todays EDP and it says just about the same thing as above!

[/quote]

So we the fans should be thankful that the great custodians have invested money that they will likely get back and we won''t while watching our worse performances for decades? I don''t ''HATE'' any of the Board as hate is a strong word, i don''t think they are running our great club the way any competent ''custodian'' would and for that reason alone i don''t ''RATE'' or particular ''TRUST'' any of them with the everyday management of OUR CLUB.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

[/quote]

Very true!

[/quote]

So we the fans should be thankful that the great custodians have invested money that they will likely get back and we won''t while watching our worse performances for decades? I don''t ''HATE'' any of the Board as hate is a strong word, i don''t think they are running our great club the way any competent ''custodian'' would and for that reason alone i don''t ''RATE'' or particular ''TRUST'' any of them with the everyday management of OUR CLUB.

[/quote]

Read my post in the other Delia article thread!

I agree with you totally and I''m not happy with the direction our club has been going since relegation 4 years ago but I''m just trying to be realistic!

Go on the pink un msg board and you deserve to be surrounded by idiots. There are 2 notable age groups on the pink un, adolescent teens and grandpas.

[quote user="the mighty wrath"]

Go on the pink un msg board and you deserve to be surrounded by idiots. There are 2 notable age groups on the pink un, adolescent teens and grandpas.

[/quote]

But where do the Guild of Fag Packet Accounts fit in?

[quote user="the mighty wrath"]

[/quote]

Is that why you''re slumming on here? Do those two groups appeal to you and your pink flag? [U]