Sign in to follow this  
morty

Pull yourself together

Enough is enough now, I''m smarting just as much as everybody is about Saturday, I felt like crying. But for god''s sake stop the whining and moaning, binner fans must be looking at this board and laughing their little blue socks off, what did you expect would happen this season, challenging for Europe? If we try our best and go down I''ll still be at Carrow road every game next season, it''s called loyalty. We may not have the best manager in the world or the best players but they are MY TEAM and I will support them through thick or thin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but, I ask you, Worthy out, are you serious?? We drew a game we should have won, deal with it and move on, we''re not getting spanked every week and we''re not down yet.

I don''t think anybody on here is doubting that but some of the fun of being a football fan is the debates that go on. Saturday was not good and to be honest i really don''t expect much from the season but just to enjoy it and have laugh. The thing i found frustrating is that i just don''t feel that worthy (legend that he is) maximised the potential of our team

morty

if you can really see any good that came out of saturday, then good for you, i cannot and see it as when reality dawned for a lot of us, who might have been hoping that at last, we were playing a so called struggling team which we should easily beat

but we never looked like winning at all at any time during the game

frankly i don''t give a damn what the binners think, leave them to support their team (btw are they filling their ground yet, despite being nearly top of the league?)  such loyal support down in suffolk

i too will be at every game at FCR next season, bar family events - and i know what being a loyal fan means, as i guess do most of us on this board, we have been served up some rubbish disguised as football for a long long time during our spell in division one and we can now see all our hopes and dreams slipping away on what are basically tactical errors and the inability of our team to play like a team!  This is not all due to the players, or worthy or the board individually, but between them they have to sort it out or we are down

plain and simple

i don''t know about you but i have had enough trips to rotherham, bradford etc to last a lifetime!  I have been to many appalling saturdays like this one (some far worse) but we just gave up against blackburn, just played so many out of position or who weren''t fit - and then made crazy substitutions - never mind the binners laughing, i bet mark hughes was!