Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1992bex

marshall and back 4

hi am new on here so if it dosent go right sorry!!

i think otsembor, doc, shacks, betrand and marshall playing very good at the moment i meant there are some errors but not 2 many. they are all playing better than under roeder well obviously not shacks as he wasn''t here.

otsembor is playing like he should b by helping croft or carney up the wing as well as at the back

leaky defance is closed up at long last hope it stays like that 4 the rest of the season 

docs for player of the season

Agree that back 4 looking much better in the last few games. Otsemobor has been like a different player the last 2 games. Marshall though continues to make mistakes. Very bad error  to give Birmingham the goal on Saturday which cost us 2 very valuable points.

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

hi am new on here so if it dosent go right sorry!!

i think otsembor, doc, shacks, betrand and marshall playing very good at the moment i meant there are some errors but not 2 many. they are all playing better than under roeder well obviously not shacks as he wasn''t here.

otsembor is playing like he should b by helping croft or carney up the wing as well as at the back

leaky defance is closed up at long last hope it stays like that 4 the rest of the season 

docs for player of the season

[/quote]welcome [y]  yes semmy has come out of his shell so to speak...maybe he has got over his medical condition? earlier in the season he had trouble breathing...i have really been impressed with him in the last 5/6 games as i have been the back 5 and the 6 infront of them[Y] OTBC

yh i know marshall made a error on saturday and he has made quiet a few errors in the season but i think if are defence where as bad as they were we would have been down and out by now so gd on gunn and team 4 sorting it.

o did not know he had a medical condition yh the team are playing well at the moment lets hope the international break dosen''t muck that up

welcom to the sire bex...

the break may be a good thing although i hope it doesnt upset the good roll we seem to be on. touch wood.

i think defensively we''ve been looking good, lets hope we keep it up...

Butterworth has clearly been manning the defence duties very well and I wouldn''t actyually be surprised if it saves us from relegation. The mistakes are getting cut out and the goals we''ve picked up three clean sheets in the recent bout of games alone. Under Rodent it took us nearly half a season to do such a thing surely?

[quote user="Superflash"]Butterworth has clearly been manning the defence duties very well and I wouldn''t actyually be surprised if it saves us from relegation. The mistakes are getting cut out and the goals we''ve picked up three clean sheets in the recent bout of games alone. Under Rodent it took us nearly half a season to do such a thing surely?
[/quote]

Organising a good defence should have been one of Roeders fortes; after all he was a decent central defender for most of, if not all, of his playing career.