Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Where are you all based?

[quote user="K Lo"]Graz, Austria.

Was in Norwich ''03 - ''08 and am a carrot-cruncher as I was born in sunny GY.

Also lived in Reading for 4 years, awful. Coventry 4 years, awful. Derby 2 years, awful.
[/quote]

Graz is a lovely little place, with a very impressive old stronghold (hell of a climb though!). Really liked it.

Returning to the topic, I''m based in the seething metropolis of King''s Lynn.

Milton on the edge of Cambridge for the last four months but my new girlfriend lives in Costessey.  As an Attleborough boy, I may finally be living in the City pretty soon as I think we will try living together in the next few weeks.

I really can''t wait.  Living with her is a pretty exciitng prospect too!!! lol

I am in Hereford, surrounded by loads of tractors but no one has ever called canary call from one...! My folks live in Narwich and get to see the fine City of Norwich as often as I can.

[quote user="DontPanic"]Between King,s Lynn and Wisbech[/quote]Know it well. I''ll give you a toot next time I come past! [:D]

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]

Hi. as i read everyones posts every day. I just wondered where you are all based.

I live in Wokingham, near Reading, Berkshire. i used to live with my family in Diss.

[/quote]North-West of Mr. Houston in Northern New Mexico. Moved here 6 years ago from Norwich.

Warrington, Cheshire. Born in Drayton, raised there and Bawburgh, university at London and then UEA, moved to SE Asia in 1990 and on return in 1995 moved to Warrington and worked in West Manchester close to Barton Aerodrome next to Eccles. 

Born in Kidderminster,  grew up and lived in Norwich for 20 years, now living in NW London....

I live very close to Venice. I have to admit that when I go to run on the river banks or to play five-a-side football with one of my Norwich kits, people look at me as if I was an extraterrestrial. But I feel like  a missionary, having  made a group of  fellow-citizens and fellow country-men to discover the faith for the Canaries...

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]

Not-too-surprisingly, in Budapest, Hungary. Studied at the UEA, where I met my wife, whose family lives in Thetford.

[/quote]

the windy town of loughborough!

I spent a week in Budapest with friends last year, very nice but surprisingly large, it takes week to explore it. I am still shocked at the alcoholic price variation between bars / restaurants.

Not far from Cromer, the beautiful North Norfolk coast [:)]

[quote user="eldrich canary"]Taipei City in Taiwan, approx 5,983 miles away, and no I don''t get to see many games
[/quote]

Call yourself a supporter? [:D]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Milton on the edge of Cambridge for the last four months but my new girlfriend lives in Costessey.  As an Attleborough boy, I may finally be living in the City pretty soon as I think we will try living together in the next few weeks.

I really can''t wait.  Living with her is a pretty exciitng prospect too!!! lol

[/quote]

Just a word to the wise CambridgeCanary if you want it to remain"pretty exciting"do not get married.

Hale Village - at the end of the runway @ Liverpool Airport...So there''s at least 2 of us up here that will consider the Tranmere game a home game should the unthinkable happen!!!!

[quote user="obiwancanary"]Swindon now - having lived in Reading for ten years. (incidentally I will be running the Reading half marathon this weekend in my Norwich Top so for all of the Reading based supporters on here please feel free to give me some encouragement!)[/quote]

I am doing the Reading Half as well so will keep an eye out for you. [:D]