Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Well done Inchy Great effort, I think that must take us to just under £500 overall which is great when you consider how long it took us to get to our first win - this mark was a long way off then!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Well done Inchy Great effort, I think that must take us to just under £500 overall which is great when you consider how long it took us to get to our first win - this mark was a long way off then![/quote]NN already said £476 [:)]Well done I_H

Brilliant stuff Inchy. I''ve been away and didn''t know what the picks were, so delighted to return to hear the good news. I know this meant a lot to you and Nutty in particular, so well done again![Y][B][:D]

First of all well done Inchy.

Reading the article on the back of todays ED makes fund raisers like the Pinkun Pickers and the Canary Challenge all worthwhile. It seems that the penny has finally dropped and the people at the club are waking up to what a lot of us have been saying all along. What a pity it is three managers too late.

Great result from Inchy this week but it was a great week for all us PUPs too. 37 correct naps from 45 selections gave us an 82% success rate for the week. The top two in our league are going to take some shifting as they plough on relentlessly week in and week out. Leeds[*] and Shaun[*] move up to third waiting for any slips from Trent[*] and Inchy[*]

It’s PUP Of The Month time again as another month draws to a close. This month it’s shared by 9 pickers who all had 4 from 4 for the month. These were Beaker[*] Berkshire[*] Gazzathegreat[*] Leeds[*] Mr Bump[*] Shaun[*] Sparkos[*] Trent[*] and nutty[:O]

The longest winning run is currently Beaker[*] and Sparkos[*] with 7

This is the latest PUPs League showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% weeks.

Trent Canary

23-26

Inch High

29-34

Leedscanary

27-33

NCFC_Shaun

27-33

Arrdee

18-22

Beaker

22-28

MacDougalls perm

22-28

Mr. Bump

24-31

Shack Attack

23-30

Pboro_Canary

24-32

Sparkos

22-30

Fellas

24-34

Gentleman Jim

24-34

Newyorkcanary

24-34

Kathy

14-20

Hissing Sid

22-32

Obiwancanary

20-29

Delias Devon

22-33

Mister Chops

20-30

GazzaTCC

18-27

Cosmic Twin

21-32

Cityangel

19-29

Norfolkchance1

22-34

Nutty nigel

22-34

BringBackIwan

17-26

Hughsey

15-23

Graham Humphrey

21-33

The Butler

21-33

Berkshire Canary

20-32

Muddy funster

20-32

Yankee Canary

21-34

1st Wazzock

20-33

Norfolkbroadslim

15-25

Lappinitup

19-34

Methcanary

16-29

Blahblahblah

16-30

Canary Ryan

12-23

I''ll be back later with the rest of the stats [:)]

This weeks naps were divided amongst 22 different teams with 15 being correct making a success rate of 68% which is way up on the seasons average. Here''s the current table which shows where us PUP''s have been getting most joy.

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

15-22

470-791

Premiership

58-109

Championship

57-120

League One

1-2

49-101

League Two

1-4

29-76

Conference

3-3

41-58

Welsh

1-1

20-26

English Cups

25-42

Scots Premiership

27-34

Scots Leagues

25-42

Scots Cup

6-8

Europe

99-131

Internationals

9-12

32-40

World Club

1-1

Other Non League

1-2

Yes indeed Kathy, we are doing our bit to help the academy and the money we raise could help save the club millions. A perfectly timed article as we just had another winning week, so all us PUPs and Billy have reason to feel proud today.

Don’t forget the pickers meet, April 17th is the date, you are all welcome just PM or email me or Lapp if you’re unsure where to come. I’ll be back tomorrow with the new thread where it’s another Free Bet Hero Mister Chops\Monkey Trousers in charge and making the final selections [Y]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]NN, I make it 790 picks for the season not 791? [;)]
[/quote]

I just quickly added it up in my head and made it 784 [:S]so you can have it[;)][:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I just quickly added it up in my head and made it 784 [:S]so you can have it[;)][:)]

[/quote]

I was going to ask if you  had your figures verified by TFA[:D][;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]NN, I make it 790 picks for the season not 791? [;)][/quote]I just quickly added it up in my head and made it 784 [:S]so you can have it[;)][:)] [/quote]I was going to ask if you  had your figures verified by TFA[:D][;)][/quote]He would have only counted the losing selections, stopped, started a new thread about why the free bet was failing, and then demanded someone do something about it!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to ask if you  had your figures verified by TFA[:D][;)]

[/quote]

I tried and he said........................

Have a nice day!

[;)]

First of all - Well Done Inch [B] - Arrdee knew you were the man for this particular week, and you''ve made him the proudest man in Heaven this week.

Secondly, I have mixed thoughts now about selecting for the rest of the season [*-)]

I would feel it a particular honour to tie with Ray for the PUP of the year. He showed his skill this season with his picks, and I''d love to say I was picker of his calibre.

I would also feel bad if I finished above him, as he would surely have finished higher than me if he were still here.

I was kinda hoping Trent and Inch slipped up a bit more so Ray would win the PUP of the year posthumously.

I have thought about throwing in some crazy selections, but thats totally against the spirit of the Free Bet.

So I''ll keep picking on as usual, on reflection thats what Ray would want me to do.

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

Now Kevin, I knew you would feel like this after I did this weeks table and I know young Shaun will have mixed feelings too. But Ray was very proud of both of you and your last thought is the right one, he would want you to always give your best for our club [Y]

Now Kevin, I knew you would feel like this after I did this weeks table and I know young Shaun will have mixed feelings too. But Ray was very proud of both of you and your last thought is the right one, he would want you to always give your best for our club [Y]

[/quote]

And dont forget Ray is winning the Canary Challenge.

http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/canarychallenge200809/4513425091

[/quote]

Cheers Eddie,

It means a lot, y''know. I will continue to follow the free bet every week Billy allows it, giving my all in memory of Ray.[Y]

I''ve only just seen the table for this week, so only just noticed I''ve overtaken Ray.

you''re right Leeds, it seems unfair at very least to gain a higher position in the table simply due to the passing away of somebody we all thought so much of, and yes, Ray''s proven ability to spot a winning ''nap'' would mean he would have most certaintly kept his rightful place above me in the table - so is it right? Well, their is no way Ray would have wanted us to not give our all to the free bet. I''m sure one of the last things he would have wanted would be for us to ''slip up'' on purpose.

I was once going to change my ''nap'' because I was concerned some pickers would accuse me of simply ''copying'' their nap. That was until Ray convinced me to give the best nap I could possibly think of, there are no hard feelings on the free bet. That''s what he would want now, us to give our best to the free bet, carry on as you are and you can be sure Ray will be smiling down on us, I am sure of that.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]I''ve only just seen the table for this week, so only just noticed I''ve overtaken Ray.

you''re right Leeds, it seems unfair at very least to gain a higher position in the table simply due to the passing away of somebody we all thought so much of, and yes, Ray''s proven ability to spot a winning ''nap'' would mean he would have most certaintly kept his rightful place above me in the table - so is it right? Well, their is no way Ray would have wanted us to not give our all to the free bet. I''m sure one of the last things he would have wanted would be for us to ''slip up'' on purpose.

I was once going to change my ''nap'' because I was concerned some pickers would accuse me of simply ''copying'' their nap. That was until Ray convinced me to give the best nap I could possibly think of, there are no hard feelings on the free bet. That''s what he would want now, us to give our best to the free bet, carry on as you are and you can be sure Ray will be smiling down on us, I am sure of that.[/quote]Exactly Shaun. You''ve said exactly everything Ray would have said. On another note. So far over the season (if we were going down to Billy and laying it with our own money, thanks Billy) we''d be up over £25! (assuming the "stake" isn''t included in our winnings for foncy).

Can we let this thread slide quietly down the page peeps. Otherwise people will be posting this weeks selections on here, and poor Nutty and Mr chops will be totally confused. Thanks. [Y]