Sign in to follow this  
Things are looking up

Crooky's influence?

Crooky said on Sunday night coaching session, that some teams become very  predictable when they play a striker who holds the ball up or lays the ball off to feet and what is better is strikers who turn defenders or uses flicks etc which makes them a damn sight harder to defend against and then Tuesday night Gow and Mooney start instead of Cort and we all know what happened next.

My point being was Gunny starting City players, after the stick Roeder got for using loan players to please us fans but Crooky convinced him to use the loanies?

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

Crooky said on Sunday night coaching session, that some teams become very  predictable when they play a striker who holds the ball up or lays the ball off to feet and what is better is strikers who turn defenders or uses flicks etc which makes them a damn sight harder to defend against and then Tuesday night Gow and Mooney start instead of Cort and we all know what happened next.

My point being was Gunny starting City players, after the stick Roeder got for using loan players to please us fans but Crooky convinced him to use the loanies?

[/quote]not to sure about that...it had to be changed it was there for all to see

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

Gunny said Cort was carrying an injury, had injections before games

[quote user="Grim Roeder"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

Gunny said Cort was carrying an injury, had injections before games

[/quote]I would imagine it would have been his knee''s.  3 games in quick succession had obviously taken its toll on him

It was nice to see a strike force that could run further than 5 yards in one go!

Curetons finshed at this level his legs are gone!

Cort should never be playing at this level as his legs and mobility are long gone!