Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

highlight of last night !

Af ter the first twenty minutes i was going to say the steak and kidney pie bought from inside the ground which went down well with a coffee. However it would have to be the 100% commitment from the fans which obviously rubbed off on the players too.

Very frustrating though that it takes ages to get out of the car park and then even longer to get from norwich to ipswich due to ever changing speed limits . Could it be that the nearer you get to ipswich the slower you have to go to keep pace with the locals!

[quote user="braintree canary"]the trouble is you dare not stop anywhere in case of the three handed locals comes after you.[/quote]

lol I just snorted my coffee reading that [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="braintree canary"]the trouble is you dare not stop anywhere in case of the three handed locals comes after you.[/quote]

lol I just snorted my coffee reading that [:D]

[/quote]I hope you cleaned it up afterwards!

[quote user="Smudger Appreciation Society SAS"]I thought the keepers name extending onto his arms was fairly amusing. How much would that cost? Maybe Doomcaster should exploit this and get players with longer names than Gow in future[/quote]Just having a quick look at good old Wikipedia about the lad, and found this:-However his Cardiff career took another knock after a second blunder in his first month during a 2-0 defeat to Norwich City when he failed to clear a long pass and was tackled by Dave Mooney to concede the first goal of the game.[10]

Basically he''s shit

Got to love Wikipedia! [:D]

"Smudger Appreciation Society (SAS)"]I thought the keepers name extending onto his arms was fairly amusing. How much would that cost? Maybe Doomcaster should exploit this and get players with longer names than Gow in future

I understand that that was the real reason Archibald-Henville went back