Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Pattison??

Firstly let me appologise if there is already a thread...But someone must know what matty patty has done??..Im sure i would of seen him on the bench last night at least.....Any ideas?

Fozzy, Matty, Russell and Bell protested vehemently against the sacking of Roeder. Expect all to be gone in the summer

[quote user="IBA"]Fozzy, Matty, Russell and Bell protested vehemently against the sacking of Roeder. Expect all to be gone in the summer
[/quote]

Interesting.  One gone (Bell) and two out of the squad (Fozzy, Patty) so there may be some truth in that.  Could depend who is in charge though (although you have dropped heavy hints on that too).

I wouldn''t have thought that Rusty would have protested, they were not all sweetness and nice together were they?

Patison is obviously not Gunny cup of tea!

Even good guys like Gunny have their favourites!

I''ve never been a fan of Pattisons but do apreciate that hes a good battler if a little short on quality, but the battling bit I''d of thought would of been useful in our current situation.

Russell was never one of Roeders favourites and he had to play out of skin and then out of position to get in Roeders sides. Russell wanted Gunny as manager, so your idea that Russells not one of Gunnys favs is wide of the mark!

It''s a shame, that, because before he got injured he was actually looking better than Russell in terms of having an attack-minded midfielder who wanted to bomb into the box and get on the end of things. Not an especially classy or creative footballer, but in my eyes he''d be worth a run in the side.

[quote user="IBA"]Fozzy, Matty, Russell and Bell protested vehemently against the sacking of Roeder. Expect all to be gone in the summer[/quote]Can tell you far a fact Bell and Roeder hated each other, so I doubt that is true. Also, as another poster pointed out, Russell was one of the main advocates for Gunn as manager, so I doubt there is any truth in that whatsoever.

I heard from a source in the club that Gunn was furious with the way Patty conducted himself after the drink drive thing - perhaps that is still haunting him.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Evil"]Plymouth are interested? We wouldn''t, would we?[/quote]

You know we would Evil, and in time for Saturday!

[/quote]

No we wont Wiz, they learnt their lesson with Cureton and Barnsley.

Mooney''s finish reminded me of Pattison

i think Matty could be a great player, needs to get fit, sort himself out, etc.. but we said something similar about Croft at one time