Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich Vs Cardiff highlights are here!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

http://theyellowandgreen.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

[/quote]

Brilliant Tom, many thanks. On viewing the Dartford Dodger''s goal again I just realised how well he did to stay on side waiting for the through ball. The Cardiff players appealed for offside but this shows that he waited, then showed pace and of course took his goal as cool and as calmly as you like.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Canaries World extended highlights vastly superior.........and spyware free![:|][/quote]

Good enough for you to confirm your judgement that Gow is rubbish, Wiz? [;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Canaries World extended highlights vastly superior.........and spyware free![:|][/quote]

Good enough for you to confirm your judgement that Gow is rubbish, Wiz? [;)]

[/quote]

Fair enough Beauseant, he looked superb..............even if, as I said, he won''t score![;)]

Spyware? Please highlight the spyware on my blog and i''ll sort it out! Does Canaries World extended highlights cost something?

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Spyware? Please highlight the spyware on my blog and i''ll sort it out! Does Canaries World extended highlights cost something?

[/quote]Or we could bypass bloggers corner and head straight to virginmedia, do not pass youtube, do not collect £200.

"Or we could bypass bloggers corner and head straight to virginmedia, do not pass youtube, do not collect £200."

Well "bloggers corner" might not be for everyone, but I dont just plan to post links on it, i''m hoping to get some interesting content on it in the future....

....and by the way, there is no law stating posting links of website is a criminal offence, if you''d bothered to look, you''d have seen that nowhere do I refer to it as my own!

[;)]

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

£3.99 a month Tom, and imo, worth every penny!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

"Or we could bypass bloggers corner and head straight to virginmedia, do not pass youtube, do not collect £200."

Well "bloggers corner" might not be for everyone, but I dont just plan to post links on it, i''m hoping to get some interesting content on it in the future....

....and by the way, there is no law stating posting links of website is a criminal offence, if you''d bothered to look, you''d have seen that nowhere do I refer to it as my own!

[;)]

[/quote]but but but, you tricked me into reading your blog, when I thought it was the match highlights[:D]

[quote user="Guy Gibson''s dog."][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[]

[/quote]

but but but, you tricked me into reading your blog, when I thought it was the match highlights[:D]
[]

Yes, but who''s that totty sitting behind Hardy ?

New Look Laurel and Hardy For Iranian DVDs

Laurel and Hardy given Iranian look

New computer technology has made a big difference to the latest Laurel & Hardy DVDs that go on sale in Iran this week. This is Laurel and Hardy as they were originally meant to be seen: without ties.

‘Unfortunately, many people have been misled by American lies and they fail to realise that Laurel & Hardy were actually Iranian and made all their films in Tehran,’ explains Dr. EsmAeel Shrimpmead, head of Tie Removal Project at Iranian State TV. ‘Ties are an imperialist signifier of westernised values and were only added to the films in the 1950s when America imposed their values on everything including Iran’s greatest comedy double act.’

The DVDs have also had their original titles restored for the first time, so fans can finally sit down and enjoy such classics as ‘Way Out East’, ‘Sons of the Desert’, ‘Either Pardon Us or Chop Off Our Hands’, and everybody’s favourite, ‘A Quiet Intense Student Studying Nuclear Fission At Oxford’.