Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Tuesday night proves it is down to the players....

I know Gunn made changes to the front line but lets be honest the result was down to the attitude and commitment of the players. The players must take a great deal of responsibility for this season and the many poor performances we have had due to lack of passion, Burnley, Blackpool to ame just a few.

These players are some of the highest paid in the division looking at our wage bill and I hope they are starting to realise that they have to perform as they did on Tuesday.

We must have more of the same this saturday.

The difference was Gow and Mooney. Gow''s passing, tricks, skills and dribbling made all the difference. Who needs Huckerby when you''ve got Gow!

[quote user="colneycanary"]The difference was Gow and Mooney. Gow''s passing, tricks, skills and dribbling made all the difference. Who needs Huckerby when you''ve got Gow![/quote]I concur, CC. I thought Gow was excellent. [Y]

Gow''s performance was the best i''ve seen from any player that has played in a yellow shirt all season! He was the spark that ignited the whole team!

[quote user="colneycanary"]The difference was Gow and Mooney. Gow''s passing, tricks, skills and dribbling made all the difference. Who needs Huckerby when you''ve got Gow![/quote]

I''m sorry but I hope you don''t really mean that. Gow has indeed played ONE good game for City...Huckerby has been our greatest players for seasons...! I still wish he''d stayed on this summer!

think Gow will go down as the best player to wear a norwich shirt in my 30 odd years of supporting them. Above Sutton ,Fox, Peters and the mighty Coney.

[quote user="braintree canary"]think Gow will go down as the best player to wear a norwich shirt in my 30 odd years of supporting them. Above Sutton ,Fox, Peters and the mighty Coney.[/quote]

Wrong, Wrong and wrong. Gow is the best player the world has seen ever ever.

[quote user="braintree canary"]think Gow will go down as the best player to wear a norwich shirt in my 30 odd years of supporting them. Above Sutton ,Fox, Peters and the mighty Coney.[/quote]

Wrong, Wrong and wrong. Gow is the best player the world has seen ever ever.

[quote user="Beauseant"]In my view there is no one to match him in the known universe.[/quote]

Sorry I''m late in replying, I''ve just popped out in to the unknown universe and there isn''t even anyone out there to match him.[:O]

crikey forgot about hooze , not sure Gows quite as good as him yet . would put him the pape diop bracket at the moment who was also a star after one game against QPR . Whatever happened to him?