Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

predictions please

ok you guys honest predictions from the last 8 games not from the heart but from your head do we have a chance ???????????????????

Plymouth

Argyle
      H  3pts

Birmingham

City
   A    0pts

Sheffield

Wednesday
  H   1 ptsSwansea

City   A   0 pts

Watford  

H   3ptsIpswich

Town
  A  1 pt

Reading  H  1 pt

Charlton

Athletic
  A  3 really needed pts    thats a total of 12 pts enough or not

I agree with all of those Robert except the Charlton result which I''ve gone for a draw, giving us a final total of 49 points. I reccon that could be just enough to keep us up on goal difference. [:D]

Tight or what!

49 and a better goal difference to the others would most probably be enough but this is a strange season with points accross the division spread about alot more . I would not like to predict where the points come from look at the last 2 games 3 points but beforehand most would have said 3 against blackpool and non against cardiff

I fancy us in all of our home games and think 3 points from these plus a few away draws will see us through.

I warned you all it was silly to make predictions at this stage of the season. Last Saturday evening most of you had given up and thought it was all over. Go on, be honest, you did.

I said it could like entirely different by tea-time next Saturday. What you can be sure of is that there will be some surprise results for all teams. I expect we will lose a game we think we should win and we will win one where nobody gives us a chance.

If we go to Charlton on the last day with a reasonable chance of staying up then that is all you can hope for.

[quote user="ricardo"]

I warned you all it was silly to make predictions at this stage of the season. Last Saturday evening most of you had given up and thought it was all over. Go on, be honest, you did.

I said it could like entirely different by tea-time next Saturday. What you can be sure of is that there will be some surprise results for all teams. I expect we will lose a game we think we should win and we will win one where nobody gives us a chance.

If we go to Charlton on the last day with a reasonable chance of staying up then that is all you can hope for.

[/quote]100% agree one minute we''re up the next down,time to take one game at a time and what will be will be.I personally thought it was all over after Coventry,now i''m just trying to appreciate that the players & managment team (not the boardroom) have given us a hope.

P.s i see that delia has got her prioritys in place bye being a guest on the Paul O''Grady show next week[8o|] 

" i see that delia has got her prioritys in place bye being a guest on the Paul O''Grady show next week"Surely if that increases book sales it''s more likely she''ll be able to put her hand in her pocket again, which is a good thing?And I''m going for at least a point against Birmingham. We seem to play our best against the best teams.

Who knows what the rest of the season holds with the up and down performances we''ve enjoyed and endured this season. Personally, looking at our fixtures and those of the others around us and bearing in mind that in this league anyone can beat anyone, I think we might need to tip over the 50 points mark to survive. I have us down as needing to win three of our four remaining home games as a no-brainer and then hope to pick up three points either from our other home game or from the likes of the team in the next county in our away games. I would prefer not to go to Charlton on the last day of the season needing a point or three! Fulham anyone? 

[quote user="Nuff Said"]" i see that delia has got her prioritys in place bye being a guest on the Paul O''Grady show next week"

Surely if that increases book sales it''s more likely she''ll be able to put her hand in her pocket again, which is a good thing?

And I''m going for at least a point against Birmingham. We seem to play our best against the best teams.
[/quote]Please tell me your kidding?