Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Russell - Tuesday Night

he was being wound up all night by the cardif number 9 so he did the wright thing at the end of the game and went straight off.

I didn''t see that Ging.

I was slightly annoyed that none of the players come up the Barclay and give us a clap, instead we had a few waves from the half way line. We should be getting them up each end saying a thankyou, we did.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I didn''t see that Ging.

I was slightly annoyed that none of the players come up the Barclay and give us a clap, instead we had a few waves from the half way line. We should be getting them up each end saying a thankyou, we did.

[/quote]I disagree with this CIB. I used to get sick of Fozzy coming upto the barclay and clapping, sometimes after a loss. Weve won 1 game, were still in the bottom 3, theres nothing to celebrate, the time for clapping will be when a win ensures our survival. When the players walked off the impression i got was that thats 1 win, we still have a massive job to do, theres nothing to clap about yet.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I didn''t see that Ging.

[/quote]I disagree with this CIB. I used to get sick of Fozzy coming upto the barclay and clapping, sometimes after a loss. Weve won 1 game, were still in the bottom 3, theres nothing to celebrate, the time for clapping will be when a win ensures our survival. When the players walked off the impression i got was that thats 1 win, we still have a massive job to do, theres nothing to clap about yet.[/quote]And that''s exactly the way we want them to be Barclayman, they need to keep their feet on the ground - a long way to go yet!

Its nothing to do with celebrating, its doing with thanking the fans end off. I get what your saying about its just one game, but it would be nice once in a while for the players to come over.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Its nothing to do with celebrating, its doing with thanking the fans end off. I get what your saying about its just one game, but it would be nice once in a while for the players to come over.[/quote]Often they do but i sometimes find it a bit of a piss take, what are we clapping about we in the bottom 3, yes weve won this game but lets look at the big picture here.

I didn''t see that Ging.

[/quote]

Crofty stayed behind though.  To be honest, it doesn''t bother me much nowadays like it used to.

They should be to knackerd to even crawl to either end.

We want them to give their all during the game. A win is thanks enough for me!

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Its nothing to do with celebrating, its doing with thanking the fans end off. I get what your saying about its just one game, but it would be nice once in a while for the players to come over.[/quote]

Often they do but i sometimes find it a bit of a piss take, what are we clapping about we in the bottom 3, yes weve won this game but lets look at the big picture here.
[/quote]

It''s about the players clapping us not the other way round. They should be coming over to acknowledge the support they had been given during the game, which against Cardiff at least was excelent.

Was probably annoyed that he hardly touched the ball in the first half and was distinctly average in the 2nd!! Thought Russell and Otsemobor were our poorest players on tuesday night

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]Perhaps he needed the toilet . . . . . . .[/quote]

lol I said that at the time, perhapes he was touching cloth

[/quote]

There''s nothing worse than a turtle''s head when you''re running!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]Perhaps he needed the toilet . . . . . . .[/quote]

lol I said that at the time, perhapes he was touching cloth

[/quote]

There''s nothing worse than a turtle''s head when you''re running!!!!!

[/quote]

Yes there is - when the whole turtle decides its time to make an emergency exit!!

Never really bothered me much whether they clap or not. As someone else said,the best way the players can thank the fans is to give 100%,and win the points to get us out of the almighty mess they''ve got us into.

Yes..the time for celebration is when we are mathematically safe,and despite Tues result,I''m by no means convinced that will ever happen.

I didn''t see that Ging.

[/quote]

IMO Each of them to write a letter to every season ticket holder and apologise for the appalling way they have paid this season. Perhaps they could also offer to do some gardening or household chores too

I didn''t see that Ging.

[/quote]

IMO Each of them should write a letter to every season ticket holder and apologise for the appalling way they have played this season. Perhaps they could offer to do some gardening or household chores too