Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

CANT GET ANY TICKETS TOGETHER FOR SATURDAY...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

just rang ncfc and they have no seats together for saturday...fecking gutted...[:''(][:''(] left it to bloody late dagnam it

[/quote]ment to add..if anyone cannot attend and has 2 or 3 seats together please let me know..(norwich area as i could pick them up b4 the game and pay for them of course)[Y]

Omg! i wanted tickets to the plymouth game as well oh well! Listen to it on  the radio with the worst commentators ever!

[quote user="canaryman"]Omg! i wanted tickets to the plymouth game as well oh well! Listen to it on  the radio with the worst commentators ever![/quote]there are tickets for single seats...but my son is only 8yrs old so need to sit next to him of course....oh well radio it is

This happened to me against Doncaster Rovers,  couldn''t get seats together anywhere apart from the family corner in the N&P stand. Bought seats only to turn up at the game and find loads of empty seats, many together.

My thoughts are that there were plenty of sale back season tickets available but they only release these once the normal priced tickets have been sold. To me this is crazy as people will not go if they can''t sit togther. It would be worth ringing them back and asking if all the seats available are include sale back as well.

I think you can get sale back tickets on the day from the ticket office at the Jarrold stand, i think the ticket office sells these from 1.30, so might be worth trying your luck.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

This happened to me against Doncaster Rovers,  couldn''t get seats together anywhere apart from the family corner in the N&P stand. Bought seats only to turn up at the game and find loads of empty seats, many together.

My thoughts are that there were plenty of sale back season tickets available but they only release these once the normal priced tickets have been sold. To me this is crazy as people will not go if they can''t sit togther. It would be worth ringing them back and asking if all the seats available are include sale back as well.

I think you can get sale back tickets on the day from the ticket office at the Jarrold stand, i think the ticket office sells these from 1.30, so might be worth trying your luck.

[/quote]thnx [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]thnx [Y][/quote]GOT SOME WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...QUICK RING THEY HAVE SOME....PLYMOUTH ARE ONLY TAKING SMALL AMOUNT OF FANS SO ITS SOME OF G BLOCK JARROLD STANT IS FREE....BE QUICK THO.....OTBC...ROLL ON SATURDAY

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]thnx [Y][/quote]GOT SOME WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...QUICK RING THEY HAVE SOME....PLYMOUTH ARE ONLY TAKING SMALL AMOUNT OF FANS SO ITS SOME OF G BLOCK JARROLD STANT IS FREE....BE QUICK THO.....OTBC...ROLL ON SATURDAY[/quote]Blast, now I won''t get such a good view of their gutted faces when the fourth ball hits the back of their net......[:)]

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]thnx [Y][/quote]GOT SOME WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...QUICK RING THEY HAVE SOME....PLYMOUTH ARE ONLY TAKING SMALL AMOUNT OF FANS SO ITS SOME OF G BLOCK JARROLD STANT IS FREE....BE QUICK THO.....OTBC...ROLL ON SATURDAY[/quote]

Blast, now I won''t get such a good view of their gutted faces when the fourth ball hits the back of their net......[:)]
[/quote]

So that''s the secret, playing with more than one ball[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]thnx [Y][/quote]GOT SOME WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...QUICK RING THEY HAVE SOME....PLYMOUTH ARE ONLY TAKING SMALL AMOUNT OF FANS SO ITS SOME OF G BLOCK JARROLD STANT IS FREE....BE QUICK THO.....OTBC...ROLL ON SATURDAY[/quote]Blast, now I won''t get such a good view of their gutted faces when the fourth ball hits the back of their net......[:)][/quote]

So that''s the secret, playing with more than one ball[:D]

[/quote]Shhsssssshhhhhhhhhh [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]thnx [Y][/quote]GOT SOME WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...QUICK RING THEY HAVE SOME....PLYMOUTH ARE ONLY TAKING SMALL AMOUNT OF FANS SO ITS SOME OF G BLOCK JARROLD STANT IS FREE....BE QUICK THO.....OTBC...ROLL ON SATURDAY[/quote]

when you take into consideration the segregation they can''t be bringing anymore than a couple hundred

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

when you take into consideration the segregation they can''t be bringing anymore than a couple hundred

[/quote]thats what the lady at the ticket office said..very few away supporters...good on them i can go now...WWWWOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOO

city till i die  i cant make sat as im  not very well but could lend you my 1 a & 1 child ticket if you can get to lowestoft to pick them up. on the ball city

[quote user="uncle joe"]

city till i die  i cant make sat as im  not very well but could lend you my 1 a & 1 child ticket if you can get to lowestoft to pick them up. on the ball city

[/quote]thank you ever so much for the offer[Y] but have managed to get from the club...again thank you ever so much for the very generous offer [B] very much appreciated