Sign in to follow this  
canaries

fans get what they deserve

poeple will mock me but the fans are partly responsible for supporting this sinking ship, and iam not a ipswich fan. i would back the team if i could see light at the end of the tunnel but i cannot, just because you think u cannot do anything about it you can vote with your feet. here comes the abuse,

Fair enough. But when you get a spare minute look up support in the dictionary and think about it

[quote user="IBA"]Fair enough. But when you get a spare minute look up support in the dictionary and think about it[/quote]Yes and fan!

[quote user="canaries"]poeple will mock me but the fans are partly responsible for supporting this sinking ship, and iam not a ipswich fan. i would back the team if i could see light at the end of the tunnel but i cannot, just because you think u cannot do anything about it you can vote with your feet. here comes the abuse,[/quote]I love it when you astound us with your fascinating posts. [|-)]

[quote user="canaries"]poeple will mock me but the fans are partly responsible for supporting this sinking ship, and iam not a ipswich fan. i would back the team if i could see light at the end of the tunnel but i cannot, just because you think u cannot do anything about it you can vote with your feet. here comes the abuse,[/quote]The less supporters we have, the faster the ship will sink. If we turn our back on the club in great numbers, we''re only increasing the chances of administration. I''m not suggesting this board of directors are worthy of our support, but it''s still possible to support your team while maintaining your disapproval at the way the club is being run. You get one team for life, and personally I intend to support them through thick and thin – I''m not stupid enough to think that we''re anywhere near turning the corner, but to blame supporters for supporting their local team is wide of the mark IMO. The board are responsible for our decline, not the fans.

Here you go - you seem to have confused support with glory hunter

supâ‹…port

 

 [suh-pawrt, -pohrt] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1. to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.); serve as a foundation for.
2. to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way; serve as a prop for.
3. to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission; tolerate.
4. to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
5. to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence; provide for: to support a family.
6. to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one''s vote, etc.; back; second.
7. to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
8. to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
9. to act with or second (a lead performer); assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.

[quote user="canaries"]

selling  17,000 season tickets, the board think every things ok.

[/quote]Do you really, honestly believe that the board think ''everything is ok''?

[quote user="canaries"]

selling  17,000 season tickets, the board think every things ok.

[/quote]it just shows the SUPPORT!!! and commitment to NCFC....NOT the board

[quote user="canaries"]poeple will mock me but the fans are partly responsible for supporting this sinking ship, and iam not a ipswich fan. i would back the team if i could see light at the end of the tunnel but i cannot, just because you think u cannot do anything about it you can vote with your feet. here comes the abuse,[/quote]

Well send us a self addressed envelope with a stamp and we''ll get in touch with you when we''re in need of some glory hunters to jump on the band wagen again! Or failing that have you considered becoming a Man U fan? Surely you could come up with some plausible reason like your mums, cousins, half brothers, fathers, uncles, dads, mothers, grandmother once went on a bus outing to Manchester? Give it some thought and get back to us. We''re soooooooooooooo desperate to hear from you!!  [:|]

[quote user="canaries"]poeple will mock me but the fans are partly responsible for supporting this sinking ship, and iam not a ipswich fan. i would back the team if i could see light at the end of the tunnel but i cannot, just because you think u cannot do anything about it you can vote with your feet. here comes the abuse,[/quote]

[:|]

[:|]

no, you are correct, now I will switch my years of loyalty for a team that might win every week, let''s say Man United, sorted. But if Man U fail (by only winning 4 out of the 5 cups) I will have to find a team that is better and wins more. Simple really. Oh how I wish I understood this dim witted view of football supporting years ago.

[quote user="Marty"]no, you are correct, now I will switch my years of loyalty for a team that might win every week, let''s say Man United, sorted. But if Man U fail (by only winning 4 out of the 5 cups) I will have to find a team that is better and wins more. Simple really. Oh how I wish I understood this dim witted view of football supporting years ago.[/quote]

Is that how it works,cheers Marty, I''m a Barcelona fan from now on.Would have been Real Madrid but they lost the other night.......

Just cause fans go to games doesn''t mean their happy with the situation and the board knows this!

I''ve been going regularly to games since I was a primary school kid and that was a long time ago way before Delia and CO so it is just something thats ingrained in me!

The board know they have made mistakes and have been trying to get out for over a year now - what more than anyone do in the current situation?

If I stopped going to games every time I thought their was something wrong with the club I''d of hardly gone to any games over the years!

Your entitles to your opinion and to go or not go but please don''t knock those that go and get a REALITY check!

another post play off hanger on jumps ship! I''m quite enjoying this relegation threat!

see ya later mind the door on the way out!

[quote user="braham"]another post play off hanger on jumps ship! I''m quite enjoying this relegation threat! see ya later mind the door on the way out![/quote]

Know what you mean about the 10,000 new fans we''ve acquired in the new millenium but I can''t say I''m looking forward to the potential prospect of 3rd tier football next erm!