Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City v Plymouth match thread

The chants of we are staying up were really fantastic to hear. The belief is back again... Brilliant, really chuffed today. disappointed Rusty got sent off, but thats life, 3 wins in 4 for Gunny and the boys now....please let''s have Gow and Mooney signed up permanently at the end of the season!!

[quote user="kick it off"]The chants of we are staying up were really fantastic to hear. The belief is back again... Brilliant, really chuffed today. disappointed Rusty got sent off, but thats life, 3 wins in 4 for Gunny and the boys now....please let''s have Gow and Mooney signed up permanently at the end of the season!!
[/quote]

The players hearing that will have done the world of good!! Well done boys!!!

WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

great win, the only bad new is a 10k run for me as a forfeit! look forward to reading the post match response in 45 mins!

So bloody happy! Was in the car on the way back from a family photo session (it was horrendous, bloody misbehaving kids) and actually missed the result on 5 live... thought the missus was winding me up when she said we''d won! Great results elsewhere too, Forest have been dragged back into this now!! If I''m honest, I''m still going to go along with "we''re going down" but mainly because it''ll be easier to cope with that way, should it happen..........

Well we got 3 points, however as well as celebrating a win we must all keep our feet firmly on the ground.  The danger has not passed just yet, sorry to put a dampner on things, but if we don''t win or draw at the least our next game and other results go against us we will be back in the mix. [:)]

Barnsley have 3 games in hand over us and Southampton and Charlton have 1 game, which is a bit worrying

Well pleased with the 6 points this week, but there is still a long way to go.  Im alot more optimistic than I was this time last week tho!

Excellent week for a change. 6 points and out of the relegation zone will do very nicely. Just got to keep our eyes on those games in hand our rivals have. This could still all come undo so easily because of that advantage they have.

Glad to see two in two for Mooney aswell.

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Barnsley 0-1 Blackpool![/quote]

Games been to this season:
Barnsley (A) 0-0
Doncaster (H) 2-1
Derby (A) 1-3
Nottingham Forest (A) 2-1
Ipswich (H) 2-1
Sheffield UTD (A) 0-1
Burnley (H) 1-1

I only wish I could go to more...

I can''t remember Ipswich scoring!