Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City v Plymouth match thread

the BBC updates are so slow to be honest, I think you''ll find the goals on here first.

Match stats so far (we''re first obviously):
Goals:00
Possession:5545
Shots On Target:20
Shots Off Target:10
Corners:10
Fouls:21
Most Fouls:Shackell (1)Seip (1)
Yellow Cards:01
Red Cards:00

always on here first   I''m on WOB as well

Rant mode  :  It really is annoying that I can''t listen to the radio as it''s blocked so that teams can make more cash....REALLY ANNOYING.... I went to Carrow road a lot when I lived in England

It''s even more annoying I can''t join as the payment page isn''t working... and there''s no Paypal'' 

rant off

Cayra, yes it is a shame, all about money. But I sometimes think it less stressful to not listen too it!

[quote user="Cayra"]

always on here first   I''m on WOB as well

Rant mode  :  It really is annoying that I can''t listen to the radio as it''s blocked so that teams can make more cash....REALLY ANNOYING.... I went to Carrow road a lot when I lived in England

It''s even more annoying I can''t join as the payment page isn''t working... and there''s no Paypal'' 

rant off

[/quote]

I know what you mean mate but it''s actually the Football League who own/sold the rights which prevent the Beeb broadcasting the match on the web.  Dead annoying though.  Canaries World is a joke.  I''ve paid but don''t even bother trying to listen to the commentary anymore.

I would save yourself further frustration and avoid CW at all costs!!!!

[quote user="Marty"]Cayra, yes it is a shame, all about money. But I sometimes think it less stressful to not listen too it![/quote]or is it? We nearly just scored through Gow

Thanks

I must admit I haven''t heard much good about it

So are we looking like we''ll score?

[quote user="Cayra"]

Thanks

I must admit I haven''t heard much good about it

So are we looking like we''ll score?

[/quote]We''re dominating, and creating some very good chances, but we need to get a goal!

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]come on...please score Norwich..other results gong our way...we are dominating...get in and put our nerves at rest[/quote]

We can''t score goals...you know that...

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]come on...please score Norwich..other results gong our way...we are dominating...get in and put our nerves at rest[/quote]

[/quote]

I do , but am hoping just for 1 or maybe 2, I am not greedy

0-0 Half time, the way results are going, it''s ours for the taking. We NEED to win today.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[/quote]

Congrats on the most uneducated post of the day "Rob".

GOAL!Corner taken by Clingan; Cross into the middle, Doherty knocking it on for Mooney to head into the net from a free header.

Interesting to see how Plymouth react - almost seemed if they were playing for a draw from the start.

great, getting worried, just hope we can keep up the dominant play. 30 mins to get stressed now.