Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Come on, lets get behind the team tomorrow

Turn up the volume, oops not the PA. thats loud enough already....come on lets give the team max vocal support tomorrow.  Can Mello Yello give the occupants of the Morgue Stand a prod. Wake up the N&P and the Community Stand. Now what was that song the Barclay use to sing at the River End (N&P) to encourage them to sing......

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"]

Turn up the volume, oops not the PA. thats loud enough already....come on lets give the team max vocal support tomorrow.  Can Mello Yello give the occupants of the Morgue Stand a prod. Wake up the N&P and the Community Stand. Now what was that song the Barclay use to sing at the River End (N&P) to encourage them to sing......

I think it went like this..OI..!!! SING UP YOU F**KERS...

[quote user="twinkle toes silvester"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"]

I think it went like this..OI..!!! SING UP YOU F**KERS...[/quote]Whoops.. what happened there.why am i in the box?

Can you hear the River End sing, Nooooo, Noooo

Can you hear the River End sing

I can''t hear a f****** thing

Nooo oooh ooohh

You get my drift, it''s hard to get the length of the No right!