Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Are Jamie's Days Over?

[quote user="BringBackIwan"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

I believe so, and this is the door he will leave through.

[/quote]

That''s if he can find it

[/quote]

Lol, I never have understood what a barn door has to do with a misfiring striker?? Is it a metaphor or something?

[quote user="BringBackIwan"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

I believe so, and this is the door he will leave through.

[/quote]

That''s if he can find it

[/quote]

That should have said "That''s if he can find it with his banjo"

Stupid non existent edit button

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Yes because you''ve never taken any cheap shots yourself have you.

Now how about actually answering my question please?

[/quote]

I have Humphrey.............twice.

Jeez! dim or what?[:S]

No you haven''t. You''ve essentially given me a list of random things you think might have happened and then told me to get Canaries World to have a look at some highlights. All the time actually ignoring what I''ve asked you.

Jeez! Dim or what?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

No you haven''t. You''ve essentially given me a list of random things you think might have happened and then told me to get Canaries World to have a look at some highlights. All the time actually ignoring what I''ve asked you.

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

Whatever I say, regardless of pages of hard facts, plonkers like you will still ignore it..................you always have done, on here, and other sites you hang out on.

You don''t like me and I despise you with a passion okay?

Now, have a nice day.[:|]

If you actually did come out with some hard facts then maybe I and others wouldn''t ignore it and we could have a proper discussion rather than trying to work out why you ignore things that don''t suit your opinion.

It is such a shame about Cureton - I guarantee that wherever he goes next he will score goals, but his confidence was shot after Grant and then Roeder putting him down and his form has suffered badly as a result. Unlike some of the squad who don''t give a damn, Cureton suffers by caring too much.

If we can half his wages from £8K to £4K a week, he will still be worth having in the squad - especially if we go down.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

Whatever I say, regardless of pages of hard facts, plonkers like you will still ignore it..................you always have done, on here, and other sites you hang out on.

[/quote]You didnt even come close to answering the question! Pages of hard facts my aris.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Why do I bother with website somedays?

''No cheap shots please'' falls on mainly thick ears![:|]

[/quote]

As Charles Kingsley said "Do as you would be done by"

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

[/quote]
You didnt even come close to answering the question! Pages of hard facts my aris.
[/quote]

Err I think I id KC.

Tomorrow, just before kick off, observe the group huddle and hug, Doc, has been trying to continue it, for the full 90 minutes in every game he''s played this season, the only trouble being, its with the oppo''s strikers!

No you did not answer the question and you know it. So come on, tell me how you think Doc has cost us more points than Jamie and actually back it up, and stop making stupid stuff up like you just did there.

[quote user="Coelho"]Well I doubt any Championship clubs would be interested in him in the summer, so we''ll either hang on to him as a squad player if we go down, or he''ll end up in League One/League Two anyway with a smaller team if we stay up. Although, to be honest, I doubt he''d score many for us in League One.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t be too sure on that Coelho.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

[/quote]You didnt even come close to answering the question! Pages of hard facts my aris.[/quote]

Err I think I id KC.

Tomorrow, just before kick off, observe the group huddle and hug, Doc, has been trying to continue it, for the full 90 minutes in every game he''s played this season, the only trouble being, its with the oppo''s strikers!

[/quote]Tell you what I''ll trust your opinion on what he does for 90 minutes when you actually watch 90 minutes. The fact is that most people on this forum who go to Carrow Road say the Doc has been a bright spot this season.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

[/quote]
You didnt even come close to answering the question! Pages of hard facts my aris.
[/quote]

Err I think I id KC.

[/quote]
Tell you what I''ll trust your opinion on what he does for 90 minutes when you actually watch 90 minutes. The fact is that most people on this forum who go to Carrow Road say the Doc has been a bright spot this season.
[/quote]

Err? not strictly true, but okay then, you watch closely tomorrow.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s  nearly 34 so getting towards the end of his career now Wizard, guess it''ll be League 1 footy next for a season or too perhaps and then find himself a real job.[/quote]

Perhaps Jamie''s post-football real job could be working for Wizard and seek virgins in the greater Lowestoft metropolis. It would not be life or death if he failed to score due to shortage of talent. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. 

[/quote]

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/small_carly/The%20WAGs/lm0005.jpg[/img]

With this waitimg at home, would you waste your time in Lowestoft?

Knowing you, you would![:|]

[/quote]

If you think this one has a "pure" look about her then it''s little wonder those hexes of yours are not delivering the goods.

[/quote]

Phwoooaaarrr!!! She has a look of "pure" something, but it ain''t virginity..........
That must be the first First Wiz post I''ve found worth the effort of reading. I think I''ll go for a lie down in a darkened room & contemplate for a bit.

[/quote]

I''m glad it wasn''t just me who reacted like that Ron![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]It''s good to see you are spending your retirement constructively.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s  nearly 34 so getting towards the end of his career now Wizard, guess it''ll be League 1 footy next for a season or too perhaps and then find himself a real job.[/quote]

Perhaps Jamie''s post-football real job could be working for Wizard and seek virgins in the greater Lowestoft metropolis. It would not be life or death if he failed to score due to shortage of talent. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. 

[/quote]

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/small_carly/The%20WAGs/lm0005.jpg[/img]

With this waitimg at home, would you waste your time in Lowestoft?

Knowing you, you would![:|]

[/quote]

If you think this one has a "pure" look about her then it''s little wonder those hexes of yours are not delivering the goods.

[/quote]

Phwoooaaarrr!!! She has a look of "pure" something, but it ain''t virginity..........
That must be the first First Wiz post I''ve found worth the effort of reading. I think I''ll go for a lie down in a darkened room & contemplate for a bit.

[/quote]

I''m glad it wasn''t just me who reacted like that Ron![:D]

[/quote]

What god-awful wallpaper!!! [;)]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Jeez! Dim or what?

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Err I think I id KC.

[/quote]
Tell you what I''ll trust your opinion on what he does for 90 minutes when you actually watch 90 minutes. The fact is that most people on this forum who go to Carrow Road say the Doc has been a bright spot this season.
[/quote]

Doc has improved this season for sure, he''s been more solid, and would be better still if he learnt not to hug players lol