Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Are Jamie's Days Over?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s  nearly 34 so getting towards the end of his career now Wizard, guess it''ll be League 1 footy next for a season or too perhaps and then find himself a real job.[/quote]

Perhaps Jamie''s post-football real job could be working for Wizard and seek virgins in the greater Lowestoft metropolis. It would not be life or death if he failed to score due to shortage of talent. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. 

[/quote]

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/small_carly/The%20WAGs/lm0005.jpg[/img]

With this waitimg at home, would you waste your time in Lowestoft?

Knowing you, you would![:|]

[/quote]

If you think this one has a "pure" look about her then it''s little wonder those hexes of yours are not delivering the goods.

[/quote]Phwoooaaarrr!!! She has a look of "pure" something, but it ain''t virginity..........That must be the first First Wiz post I''ve found worth the effort of reading. I think I''ll go for a lie down in a darkened room & contemplate for a bit.

I''ve wanted Jamie to succeed more than any other player but i think it''s time for him to move on in the summer irrespective of whether we''re a championship or league1 side. He''s surely one of the higher wage earners at the club and i feel giving youngsters such as CodyMc, Daley and Martin more chances is the way forward

[quote user="ron obvious"]

Phwoooaaarrr!!! She has a look of "pure" something, but it ain''t virginity..........
That must be the first First Wiz post I''ve found worth the effort of reading. I think I''ll go for a lie down in a darkened room & contemplate for a bit.

[/quote]

Careful Ron, it''ll make you go blind.

He is on a whack here and I''m afraid that he could be here for another 3 years and he still won''t be a regular goalscorer for us and I feel sorry for him for that. He is so desperate to do well, maybe too much.

I think drop him down another level, he will score a few, he has played most of career there and he will welcome the goals, if we get relegated and he is willimg to take a pay cut, then keep him, if we do stay up, he has to go, along with Cort I might add.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Coelho"]Well I doubt any Championship clubs would be interested in him in the summer, so we''ll either hang on to him as a squad player if we go down, or he''ll end up in League One/League Two anyway with a smaller team if we stay up. Although, to be honest, I doubt he''d score many for us in League One.
[/quote]

Agree with you completely mate, Cureton has never been good enough for us since his return, but if we get relegated he may have a role to play.  Otherwise I hope we ship him out, because he isn''t going to get us the goals that we need a striker to get.
[/quote]

League one is probablt jamies level now. He had his best season in the Champoinship with colchester and from then on he has just dropped a level!

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s  nearly 34 so getting towards the end of his career now Wizard, guess it''ll be League 1 footy next for a season or too perhaps and then find himself a real job.[/quote]

Perhaps Jamie''s post-football real job could be working for Wizard and seek virgins in the greater Lowestoft metropolis. It would not be life or death if he failed to score due to shortage of talent. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. 

[/quote]

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/small_carly/The%20WAGs/lm0005.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

If you think this one has a "pure" look about her then it''s little wonder those hexes of yours are not delivering the goods.

[/quote]

Phwoooaaarrr!!! She has a look of "pure" something, but it ain''t virginity..........
That must be the first First Wiz post I''ve found worth the effort of reading. I think I''ll go for a lie down in a darkened room & contemplate for a bit.

[/quote]

she isn''t really all that nice! once you have taken away the make up!

[quote user="Mr. Norwich City"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think Ron has reached the make-up yet!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mr. Norwich City"]

[/quote]

I don''t think Ron has reached the make-up yet!

[/quote]"nice" is not what I''m talking. Nasty would be closer!No classical beauty, but she''s got the look.  She would probably do you some damage - if you got really lucky.Who turned the lights out????  HELP!   NURSE!!

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Sorry about that. Seem to have gone a bit OT. Promise it won''t happen again.

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with your input Ron, IMO. It''s relevant to NCFC and exactly what we need right now. You''re focused, extremely passionate and willing to go to any length for success.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She said he''s still rubbish in the box. [:|]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She said he''s still rubbish in the box. [:|]

[/quote]

the woman in that picture has talons for feet! look again!

am i the only one on here who thinks she looks a bit of a munter in that picture?

jas :)

Leaving aside Lisa for the moment and the fact that she has a Peforming Arts Degree, make of that what you will, it''s a tricky situation isn''t it?

GR persisted with him long after Lee Clark told him not to bother on current form but he tried and it didn''t work out.  Gunny has tried as well but it hasn''t worked out either.  Jamie will not want any reminding that he has had a very bad season.

I believe his contract still has some time to run so if you think his days are over I think you might have to keep paying him unless you can find someone who will take him on loan and take over all or part of his salary.

As to the rest of it, what can one say? Lisa''s a nice girl in the flesh (steady on, chaps) who helps run a theatre school for kids in downtown Essex.

I have no idea whether she has talons for feet but if Ron wishes to pursue his interest she has pages on Facebook and MySpace where he could possibly enrol as a "friend". [:|]

It just goes to show what we have been lacking. movement up front !Cureton was a decent player a year or two ago, now hes lost his pace, finishing, strength etc. Gives us no option at all upfront either. Very happy after the Cardiff game tuesday, we actually looked dangerous and direct for maybe the first time this season!!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I noticed Jamie scored against Chelsea reserves the other night.[Y][/quote]

Missed a sitter against Coventry that could have got us a point. Wiz give it up- Curo aint good enough ( i do admire you sticking up for him though).

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I noticed Jamie scored against Chelsea reserves the other night.[Y][/quote]

Missed a sitter against Coventry that could have got us a point. Wiz give it up- Curo aint good enough ( i do admire you sticking up for him though).

[/quote]

Remind me of Marshy''s and the Doc''s errors which cost us God how many points this season CT!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How many errors has Doc made that cost us points then?[/quote]

Free kicks/penalties leading to goals, getting sent off, losing players in the box, etc etc etc.[:|]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Examples?[/quote]

Would have to give you access to my canaries world account for the season highlights for you to watch.............but I ain''t doing that, so join yourself.

There are loads of examples on there Humphrey, pick your own!

Some way to dodge the question.

Now it seems to me you are implying that Doc has cost us more points than Jamie this season so I want you to tell me precisely how. You can''t make a statement like that and then refuse to back it up.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Some way to dodge the question.

Now it seems to me you are implying that Doc has cost us more points than Jamie this season so I want you to tell me precisely how. You can''t make a statement like that and then refuse to back it up.

[/quote]

Oh yes I can, and I have backed it up.

If your eyes don''t work its not my fault.[:|]