Sign in to follow this  
canaries

thank nigel worthington for big season ticket numbers.

the reason norwich have good season sales every year, is because nigel worthington have a good few seasons, and brought the bandwagon fans you get when you are doing well.I was a season ticket holder in the days of robert chase, but now for health reasons cannot go, nigel worthington brought smiles back on poeples faces, and unfounded hope for the future, and a big thankyou to andrew cullen as well, every manager, has his shelf life and nigel worthington had to go. going to the premiership was the worst thing to happen, as fans thought we would do well , what keeps big season ticket sales going is "hope" but its false hope, the board have fans eating out of there hands and i have told neil doncaster that as well. thanks nigel worthington because you brought hope to fans , but its ended up being false.

I''m not disputing the fact that the few excellent seasons NW had improved the season tickets.  but if there was so many ''bandwagon'' fans as you put it they would have left long before now.  This, for example, is my first season with a season ticket after a couple of years of going to 4-6 games a season.  does that make me a ''bandwagon fan''? 

from going to gates of 15 to 20000 season holders in a few years id say theres quite a few bandwagon fans, as for them jumping ship now like i said the word "hope" keep them coming back, in the premiership days we only got 18000 at to 20000 at best, as for yourself you are paying to watch someone elses players, ie loans.

[quote user="canaries"]

from going to gates of 15 to 20000 season holders in a few years id say theres quite a few bandwagon fans, as for them jumping ship now like i said the word "hope" keep them coming back, in the premiership days we only got 18000 at to 20000 at best, as for yourself you are paying to watch someone elses players, ie loans.

[/quote]But it is still his club..and, like me, will watch them regardless what league we are in!

iam not knocking your support but your money is helping to pay another clubs wages, with the loans so you dont mind that is your choice .

[quote user="canaries"]iam not knocking your support but your money is helping to pay another clubs wages, with the loans so you dont mind that is your choice .[/quote]

who do you support? i bet its the club who puts things like this on the official website: http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10272~1579072,00.html

i bet you''re really close to your mother/sister/aunty? 

season ticket holder for 14 years until 5 years ago due to health reasons cannot go, my first game 1985 versus leeds 4 0 win thankyou very much.

[quote user="canaries"]season ticket holder for 14 years until 5 years ago due to health reasons cannot go, my first game 1985 versus leeds 4 0 win thankyou very much.[/quote]

Rubbish- prove it then take a picture of your last season ticket and post it on this site...

thought not...

i was handing out poll and withey stickers to fans, when leeds fans where running down carrow road what else you want to know .

[quote user="canaries"]

i was handing out poll and withey stickers to fans, when leeds fans where running down carrow road what else you want to know .

[/quote]

Its quite easy to SAY you''ve done than actually prove it....

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"][quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Its quite easy to SAY you''ve done than actually prove it....

[/quote]Prove you''re the Jarrold King... The Johnny come lately stand eh ''canaries''

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="canaries"]i cant prove you have lost your virginity but i bet you have.[/quote]

congrats - you''ve started with insults [Y]

[/quote]Says the person who said,

''who do you support? i bet its the club who puts things like this on the official website: http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10272~1579072,00.html

i bet you''re really close to your mother/sister/aunty?'' 

[quote user="canaries"]i cant prove you have lost your virginity but i bet you have.[/quote]

Hey CT is only a young ''un.....  and what''s that got to do with anything anyway?

Do virgins not have opinions?

(providing that they can run faster than Wiz in hex mode of course!!)

I see Chris is doing his best to wind you all up again! Just remember he''s a binner & you''ll stop getting wound up & end up feeling sorry for him!

now now children... now now... lets all play nicely eh?

I personally think the increase in season ticket revenue came purely because the club was performing well at the time, due to Worthys management of course but also because we had the big name "draw" in the team.. Darren Huckerby, people were paying good money to see him, and when we first got him it certainly was money well spent...

but look at the attendances at the start iof the playoff season, then at the end..... interesting numbers i think.

jas :)