Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

PLYMOUTH PREDICTION....

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

2-0 if Shackell plays.

2-2 if not.

McDonald and Clingan to score.

[/quote]Disagree with you on a lot of CF - but not this. Thought Shackell was excellent v Cardiff - and that we were exposed in the second half when he didn''t return. Also, although we were superb - looked like a top 6 side - we created very few chances and both goals came from poor defending. OK that''s all part and parcel and the lads did well to pounce on them - but compare them with the heart stopping moments when Cardiff crossed the ball or took their corners. We will need to get balls into the box tomorrow and win some corners (we didn''t have any v Cardiff!) - and for Marshall to be on top form again.

if anyone saw the champs on itv last sunday they would have seen plymouths goals versus reading - and that their heavy pitch resembled more of a field than a pitch,,,away to swansea last tues nite - again a heavy pitch,,,and two high tempo games to boot...plymouth have a nsty ole long dour trip up here - and i reckon in terms of freshness - we''ve had it easier this week...if we can get up and at them early - and score our goals early on - then i reckon we''ll go on to win the match...i predict a 3-1 win for city...

Well, against my better judgment (probably) I am going for a win. 3-1 in another entertaining encounter, just as good as Tuesday night. Fingers crossed for this everyone!

Very different game to Tuesday. Plymouth will not play a high line and play into our hands and allow our forwards to run into space behind and a draw for them would be good anyway. We will just have to dig out an ugly, tense result like qpr. The fans will not like this as we will appear to be struggling badly with balls going astray. The fans will have to be patient and remember the result is the important thing, I''m sure we''ll come good in the end but wouldn''t be surprised if it ended in a frustrating stalemate. Last time I predicted that was before Blackpool!