Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

PLYMOUTH PREDICTION....

Complete no show - Plymouth 3 -0 Norwich; followed by anger and disgust on message boards...then Norwich to win next game; followed by euphoria and ''we will do it'' on message boards with belief that team can make playoffs next season

Repeat x 4

Plymouth will be up for it, so I predict a hard-fought 1-1.Sorry, but I can''t see us controlling Plymouth in the way we did Cardiff.

Well I am going to be positive, for once we will follow up a good win and a good performance with the same again, the crowd will be the extra man and if we get off to a good start we can win by a few goals. So 0-1 to Plymouth then!

I will go for the same as I did against Cardiff, a bit of reverse psychology. Everytime I go for a win , we end up losing, so 3-2 to Plymouth please.[;)]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Complete no show - Plymouth 3 -0 Norwich; followed by anger and disgust on message boards...then Norwich to win next game; followed by euphoria and ''we will do it'' on message boards with belief that team can make playoffs next season

Repeat x 4

[/quote] Ha ha, you cynical so and so !

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Paul Gallagher to score a 78minute finish..........PLYMOUTH 1 v 0 CITY!!!![/quote]

Gallagher picked up an injury last weekend.......

I''m going for a 4 - 1 win to Norwich (queue ...... I''ll have some of what you''re on and similar....) !

Draw. We still are short up front, and I can''t see Plymouth playing as bad as Cardiff, but you never know with Norwich.

well it really doesnt matter does it?If the team that turned up against blackpool is out there we will lose and be cut adrift...yes barnsley are slipping but they have 3 games in hand.It doesnt matter if its pretty. It doesnt matter if there is a 20man brawl on the pitch to get some fire into us.Whatever happens we really have to win.......WE bodged it against blackpool and somehow are still within touching distance of safety.....this is a golden opportunity.2 wins on the bounce, plus moving above our relegation rivals.....absolutely priceless for the side''s confidence.Lets hope they come out with the same level of commitment.And im pretty sure they will get some decent backing from the crowd so no excuses if they dont perform this time.OTBC(im going 2-1 to us.go behind to sloppy goal from a corner. fight bacl with 2 mid way through the 2nd half.doc scramble in 6yard box then a cody pounce on defensive error. )

1-1. A good start with a first half goal followed by a tepid second period and a defensive error to concede cheaply which we show little sign of fighting back from afterwards.

as long as we get a decent ref for a change,2-1 city.KEEP THE FAITH (even though its dwindling day by day by day by day)

Think we will only win if we score first.  Cannot see us having it in us to fight back and win, despite the renewed confidence from Tuesday.

Also technically think we will only win if we score more goals than Plymouth.