Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Top teams all stuffing at same time...

I have been quite amased during the past  6 weeks that there has been such a major drop in form from the top 3 clubs - and in many cases losing or drawing to us lowly basement strugglers - it makes predicting almost impossible -  look at the stats WolvesLast 8 games = 9 points (Loss v Plymouth & Coventry, draw against Norwich)BirminghamLast 8 games = 12 points (Loss v Coventry, draw v Barnsley & C Palace)ReadingLast 8 games = 10 points (loss v forest, draws against Plymouth and Charlton)So we still have to play Birmingham and Reading - whats the betting they all now kick into a blazing run of form........

Its a bit like last season where the clubs near the top just looked as if they didn''t want to go up.  I think also we''re going to have another year where the promoted teams finish on a ''lowish'' points tally, while a relegated side may get 50+. 

The way its going, I think we''ll get a shock victory against somebody (Reading, Brum, Swansea) but drop points in a game we''re expected to win.