Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Ipswich Applications are out!

Go to official site and download em and send em into the ticket office. They have changed the pricing this year, last year it was standard or family seating now its including a different area so i dont know which is best.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to official site and download em and send em into the ticket office. They have changed the pricing this year, last year it was standard or family seating now its including a different area so i dont know which is best.
[/quote]

I know which is best...........give a miss so you don''t upset yourself.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to official site and download em and send em into the ticket office. They have changed the pricing this year, last year it was standard or family seating now its including a different area so i dont know which is best.[/quote]

[/quote]What sort of fan are you, get lost

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to official site and download em and send em into the ticket office. They have changed the pricing this year, last year it was standard or family seating now its including a different area so i dont know which is best.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh do sod off...Call yourself a City fan with an attitude like that? If you don''t believe we can beat the scum or at least give them a game under Gunny then you''re having a laugh mate. Best chance we''ve had in years to give them a good pasting, forget league positions...this is a derby and I''d bet my left b*ll*ck on us being up for it.I''ll be going, funds allowing....now off to check!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to official site and download em and send em into the ticket office. They have changed the pricing this year, last year it was standard or family seating now its including a different area so i dont know which is best.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Smithy my friend, I''d be advising quite the opposite. There''s nothing much better than being a City fan watching us beat the scum on their own patch. I should think we''ve got a fair chance of doing that again this season. They aren''t all that you know. For all their "Marcus Evans we are considerably richer than you bluster" they have just 12 points more than us. Their current form of 9 points from the last 8 games is about the same as our 8 points and their home record is actually worse than ours. I have said for months that we will get over 50 points but we won''t neccessarily get them in the games we expect to. I enjoyed going to QPR and will enjoy going to the Portaloo even more.

It''s always worth the trip because you just never know. Who remembers going there like lambs to the slaughter in 2000 before Iwan re-wrote the script by being Bergkamp for the day?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Smithy my friend, I''d be advising quite the opposite. There''s nothing much better than being a City fan watching us beat the scum on their own patch. I should think we''ve got a fair chance of doing that again this season. They aren''t all that you know. For all their "Marcus Evans we are considerably richer than you bluster" they have just 12 points more than us. Their current form of 9 points from the last 8 games is about the same as our 8 points and their home record is actually worse than ours. I have said for months that we will get over 50 points but we won''t neccessarily get them in the games we expect to. I enjoyed going to QPR and will enjoy going to the Portaloo even more.

It''s always worth the trip because you just never know. Who remembers going there like lambs to the slaughter in 2000 before Iwan re-wrote the script by being Bergkamp for the day?

[/quote]

wasnt there in 2000 NN but was there in similar circumstances in 1998.. we were struggling under Rioch at the time and th previous season had lost 5-0.... we went there and Erik "the viking" Fuglestadt stuck a cross on Belluz head for a 1-0 win.... up yours binmen we all said! lol!

jas :)

Remember it well Jas [:D]

The young Bellamy didn''t celebrate the goal much that night ........................

LEGEND! [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Have you got to have ten ticket stubs? I''ve only got six [:S] I take it I''m basically treated like I don''t have any.[/quote]Yes, i have 3 put im priority 3 as i have a season ticket

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh do sod off...
Call yourself a City fan with an attitude like that?

If you don''t believe we can beat the scum or at least give them a game under Gunny then you''re having a laugh mate. Best chance we''ve had in years to give them a good pasting, forget league positions...this is a derby and I''d bet my left b*ll*ck on us being up for it.

I''ll be going, funds allowing....now off to check!

[/quote]

Calm down Herb, calm down.......

I know this relegation lark is stressing us all out but don''t we do humour on here any more? I''ve been to almost all our Portman Road matches since I don''t know when so I suspect I''ll be doing it all again this time.

I think we''ve every chance of nicking something........they''re no Real Madrid.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Have you got to have ten ticket stubs? I''ve only got six [:S] I take it I''m basically treated like I don''t have any.
[/quote]

I think you can relax.

I''ve not had ten stubs for years but as a season ticket holder I''ve never had a problem getting a ticket. Might be a bit tricky if we''re on a bit of a winning run by then as there people will be more keen.

On the other hand if there''s a chance they can send us down I reckon NCFC will be paying us to go there..... 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Herb"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]Oh do sod off...Call yourself a City fan with an attitude like that? If you don''t believe we can beat the scum or at least give them a game under Gunny then you''re having a laugh mate. Best chance we''ve had in years to give them a good pasting, forget league positions...this is a derby and I''d bet my left b*ll*ck on us being up for it.I''ll be going, funds allowing....now off to check!

[/quote]

Calm down Herb, calm down.......

I know this relegation lark is stressing us all out but don''t we do humour on here any more? I''ve been to almost all our Portman Road matches since I don''t know when so I suspect I''ll be doing it all again this time.

I think we''ve every chance of nicking something........they''re no Real Madrid.

[/quote]Fair play to you then...and yes I am a little tense!I assumed you were one of too many on here these days who don''t seem to have seen a match in 20 years but still feel able to gripe about how rubbish we are.I can accept it if you actually know how rubbish we are.. [;)]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Does anyone know where block ''e'' of th e cobbold stand is for it to be more expensive than a standard seat?[/quote]

If it''s where I sat last season it''s further towards the halfway line right next to the scummy b... oops.. ipswich fans. Good if we are winning because they are close enough to laugh at. But bad if we are losing, only bearable if you don''t look at them. If you react to their taunts you will be removed but that''s why it''s good if we are winning if you get my drift.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Does anyone know where block ''e'' of th e cobbold stand is for it to be more expensive than a standard seat?[/quote]

If it''s where I sat last season it''s further towards the halfway line right next to the scummy b... oops.. ipswich fans. Good if we are winning because they are close enough to laugh at. But bad if we are losing, only bearable if you don''t look at them. If you react to their taunts you will be removed but that''s why it''s good if we are winning if you get my drift.

[/quote]

Hmm, I wouldn''t mind being in those seats! If you go for priority group 3 (season ticket holders) have you tended to get the tickets?

Block E in the Cobbold Stand area bit more central hence the inflated price of £33.50, the other seats in the upper stand are all £28.

The family seats where you have to have kids with you are all lower tier.

[quote]Tickets in the Cobbold Stand - Block E are priced at £33.50 for adults, £22 for over-65s and £10 for under-16s.
Standard Area tickets are priced at £28 for adults, £19.50 for over-65s and those aged between 16 and 19 and £10 for under-16s.

Tickets in the Family Area(lower tier) are priced at £24 for adults, £16.50 for over-65s and £7 for under-16s but note that In the Family Area Adults andover-65s must be accompanied by an under-16, and there is a maximum of two adults/over-65s per under-16. [/quote]

Stadium Plan - http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10272,00.html

Meant to say its the shame that the visitors section is so far from their North Stand (which is our Barclay end) as you can''t hear each other.

Ipswich fans would love to have it moved closer to create more atmosphere but have failed in their attempts so far.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Hmm, I wouldn''t mind being in those seats! If you go for priority group 3 (season ticket holders) have you tended to get the tickets?

[/quote]

Probably got a fair chance this season with priority 3''s. There''s certainly not as many priority 1''s or 2''s.

Like I said I was in those seats but as Cityangel also pointed out they are still a long way away from their north stand which is a pale and insignificant imitation of our beloved Barclay End. But you are still very close to some of their "Jarrold fans" for want of a better description. Now if you get one of these seats be prepared for some very ugly sights. Especially when we score first and take the lead. As you glance to your right you will see a gaggle of fans whose faces are contorted with rage toward us and disgust toward their own team. If you can picture all the people from the boat trip on One Flew Over The Cuckoo''s Nest at a football match you will have an idea what to expect. In fact the female steward who will be trying to make them calm down bears a very passable resemblance to Nurse Ratched, in manner anyway. However, in the unlikely event of them actually scoring a goal other than a consolation, the wise thing to to would be to remain focused on the pitch because any reaction to taunts from those cobbold inmates will result in Nurse Ratched having you removed from the ground.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Block E in the Cobbold Stand area bit more central hence the inflated price of £33.50, the other seats in the upper stand are all £28.

The family seats where you have to have kids with you are all lower tier.

[quote]Tickets in the Cobbold Stand - Block E are priced at £33.50 for adults, £22 for over-65s and £10 for under-16s.
Standard Area tickets are priced at £28 for adults, £19.50 for over-65s and those aged between 16 and 19 and £10 for under-16s.

Tickets in the Family Area(lower tier) are priced at £24 for adults, £16.50 for over-65s and £7 for under-16s but note that In the Family Area Adults andover-65s must be accompanied by an under-16, and there is a maximum of two adults/over-65s per under-16. [/quote]

Stadium Plan - http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10272,00.html

[/quote]£33.50 or £28 to go and sit in that chit whole...daylight robbery...lol

Im sitting in the standard area, this is basically where best atmoshpere is is, the family area is rubbish, so low you cant see the otherside of pitch but much better if we score the end we are at.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Im sitting in the standard area, this is basically where best atmoshpere is is, the family area is rubbish, so low you cant see the otherside of pitch but much better if we score the end we are at.
[/quote]that bloody cat...wins the staring comp every time...lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Im sitting in the standard area, this is basically where best atmoshpere is is, the family area is rubbish, so low you cant see the otherside of pitch but much better if we score the end we are at. [/quote]that bloody cat...wins the staring comp every time...lol[/quote]Mwahhahaah you cannot defeat Mr. Kitty!

I''ll be surprised if all 3150 tickets go this year but guess that may depend on our results before then. If we''ve picked up enough points to be safe then yes they''ll sell, if we have no chance of staying up by then I can''t see people paying to be further humiliated by them.

last year was the first away Derby i missed in years... i might go this year.. even if my mates cant go i''ll go on my own.... think we can win em!

jas :)

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Im sitting in the standard area, this is basically where best atmoshpere is is, the family area is rubbish, so low you cant see the otherside of pitch but much better if we score the end we are at.
[/quote]

You may not get a choice of tickets, last year you filled in your application form and got what you were given.

But you won''t get into the lower tier family enclosure unless you have a child with you anyway.