Sign in to follow this  
Boogle

Smudger and The Nelson Bar Singalong to oust Delia mystery

I was informed Smudger that you were going to be in The Nelson Bar before the game to talk about our club and sing a few songs.

I turned up with a few mates, to see what you had to say for yourself, and perhaps support you, but despite 2-3 hours in there, and ending up late for the game because I done so, there was no sign of you.

Sorry mate, but if thats how you plan to start the ball rolling, then its a pretty poor start.

Smudger was in the Nelson after the game (I didn''t go in before the match so I can''t say). Don''t really know what was happening but he did look a bit, dare I say it, sheepish! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Smudger was in the Nelson after the game (I didn''t go in before the match so I can''t say). Don''t really know what was happening but he did look a bit, dare I say it, sheepish! [;)][/quote]

Baaaaaaaaaa LOL!

I was in the Nelson pre-match, as per usual. Arrived just before six and left fifteen minutes before the game started. I did hear some protesting and chanting but the church mice on the table next to us shouted him and his, er, crew down.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I was in the Nelson pre-match, as per usual. Arrived just before six and left fifteen minutes before the game started. I did hear some protesting and chanting but the church mice on the table next to us shouted him and his, er, crew down.

[/quote]

I saw and spoke to Smudger before the match in The Nelson Hotel.In fact i walked to the ground with him but before you get too excited,no he did not go in.

Sorry Smudger but if it had not been for Kathy,your brother and myself not forgetting Lappinitup you would have been a proper Billy No Mates.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

I saw and spoke to Smudger before the match in The Nelson Hotel.In fact i walked to the ground with him but before you get too excited,no he did not go in.

Sorry Smudger but if it had not been for Kathy,your brother and myself not forgetting Lappinitup you would have been a proper Billy No Mates.

[/quote]

How could you forget Thorny Tilly?

Ahh he wasn''t there after te match and you and Gazza had your eyes on the ladies didn''t you????

Smudgey is not feeling well after his move... is worn out and as a very tickling cough (which is more annoying tan our very own board of directors).

Could only make it for about 6:45pm te other night and not really in the mood.

Maybe an early start and a few pints on Saturday (and the wrong result/right moment could bring a few songs out) [B] [B] [B] [B] [B]..... who knows???

[quote user="Smudger"]

te other night and not really in the mood.

[/quote]Well if we have to wait until all the outers are ''in the mood'' I''d say it''ll be a long wait.

Our very own Muppets Waldorf and Statler in the Nelson Saturday night singing their favourite selection from The Wizard of Oz ,including the all time classics "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and  "If I only had a heart"

Oh Toto will you come on the demonstration with me?[;)]

Revolution delayed by allergic rhinitis shock

The barricades at Norwich City are still intact after the revolutionary group known as The Print Farmers postponed their revolt due a combination of minor nasal disturbances, sore eyes and, in one case, an unidentifiable twinge.

A spokesman confirmed that they fully intended to bathe in the blood of the lackeys of the regime of the evil Pol Smith just as soon as they''d had some chicken soup and a nice night''s sleep.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Our very own Muppets Waldorf and Statler in the Nelson Saturday night singing their favourite selection from The Wizard of Oz ,including the all time classics "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and  "If I only had a heart"

[/quote]

I''m looking forward to hearing the Scarecrow''s song - "If I only had a brain"

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Revolution delayed by allergic rhinitis shock

The barricades at Norwich City are still intact after the revolutionary group known as The Print Farmers postponed their revolt due a combination of minor nasal disturbances, sore eyes and, in one case, an unidentifiable twinge.

A spokesman confirmed that they fully intended to bathe in the blood of the lackeys of the regime of the evil Pol Smith just as soon as they''d had some chicken soup and a nice night''s sleep.

[/quote]

" Come the glorious day ".........'' Wolfie '' Smith ( aka Smudger ) ??

They seek him here

They seek him there

Those pinkun posters

Seek him everywhere

Is he in the Nelson

At the ground

That elusive Smudger

Can''t be found

[quote user="The Butler"]

They seek him here

They seek him there

Those pinkun posters

Seek him everywhere

Is he in the Nelson

At the ground

That elusive Smudger

Can''t be found

[/quote]

and he''s a dedicated follower of fashion... no green jeans here BUTLER honest!!! [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

They seek him here

They seek him there

Those pinkun posters

Seek him everywhere

Is he in the Nelson

At the ground

That elusive Smudger

Can''t be found

[/quote]

and he''s a dedicated follower of fashion... no green jeans here BUTLER honest!!! [;)]

[/quote]

Or here either these days.[:(]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

They seek him here

They seek him there

Those pinkun posters

Seek him everywhere

Is he in the Nelson

At the ground

That elusive Smudger

Can''t be found

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or here either these days.[:(]

[/quote]

Fashion tips from SMUDGER too... god you get value for money on here... [:D]

Directors at Archant, give the SMUDGE a job and save your 56 employees.

Maybe it is the sales staff you are getting rid of when good ol'' SMUDGE does it for free as a hobby???

I should start charging commision for my services.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so smudger goes for a prematch drink ?  walks to the ground ? and then  veers off just before the turnstiles ? that is strange behaviour by anyones standards [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so smudger goes for a prematch drink ?  walks to the ground ? and then  veers off just before the turnstiles ? that is strange behaviour by anyones standards [:D]

[/quote]

This is strange behaviour......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0