Sign in to follow this  
Cayra

What colour is sir alex at the mo

Started watching the Man U game but only saw Utd score first

Sir Alex can''t be happy

By the way Cayra, think the Wrathers are pulling your leg a bit - they don''t mean any harm!!  [;)]

Started out with a wee snort-induced pink, worked his way up to red, graduated to purple, and ended the session very green. Allegedly. 

I think everyone will be shocked to hear about this!Man Utd just simply didn''t turn up today - AT HOME as well!First league loss at home since 2005 - to Chelsea.

[quote user="AJ"]I think everyone will be shocked to hear about this!Man Utd just simply didn''t turn up today - AT HOME as well!First league loss at home since 2005 - to Chelsea.[/quote]Biggest home league defeat since 1992 against QPR, according to the Beeb...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AJ"]I think everyone will be shocked to hear about this!Man Utd just simply didn''t turn up today - AT HOME as well!First league loss at home since 2005 - to Chelsea.[/quote]Biggest home league defeat since 1992 against QPR, according to the Beeb... [/quote]Can''t help but say.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. [:)]