Sign in to follow this  
Fluff-Buff

Next year - Season Ticket Holders!

OK so there has been 18,000 season ticket holders renewed their membership next year already. Delia is obviously going to make some serious cash out of this. We need to stay up!!! Season ticket holders do not want to be paying membership for a dvision below!!!! We can stay up but need some work. Come on Delia get your money out! What do you think?

[quote user="Fluff-Buff"]OK so there has been 18,000 season ticket holders renewed their membership next year already. Delia is obviously going to make some serious cash out of this. We need to stay up!!! Season ticket holders do not want to be paying membership for a dvision below!!!! We can stay up but need some work. Come on Delia get your money out! What do you think?[/quote]

This is your third thread on here today about the Board. You''ve made your point, which is fine, but please keep it to one thread - thank you.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Fluff-Buff"]OK so there has been 18,000 season ticket holders renewed their membership next year already. Delia is obviously going to make some serious cash out of this. We need to stay up!!! Season ticket holders do not want to be paying membership for a dvision below!!!! We can stay up but need some work. Come on Delia get your money out! What do you think?[/quote]

This is your third thread on here today about the Board. You''ve made your point, which is fine, but please keep it to one thread - thank you.

[/quote]

The third post in about ten bloody minutes. Can''t we just have a new posting area called ''Wannabe Smudgers''?

Please respect my opinion. I am an avid Norwich away fan. I don''t make the home games as I live in the Midlands and work a lot. Support away from home in hte Midlands is vast and crucial to Norwich on away days. I do like Delia and see what she has done, but believe that more funding is necessary.