Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

just got home from the game...

thought the 1st half was poor with the only real chance falling to mooney but he blazed over...much better second half better tempo and of course we scored..thnx mooney won me £16 at the bookies[Y]

just to add the tackle on hooloohoop imo was bloody terrible and how the ref didnt see anything wrong as he was only stood 5 meters away!!! shocking

Jon obsemerbor...different player today up and down great tackles great tracking back..overlapped crofty and nearly scored with an exellent run from his own half ...left all argyle players trailing...SUPERB WIN TODAY...OTBC...FANS WERE AWESOME AGAIN...MY THROAT HURTS...BRILLIANT DAY OUT

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

thought the 1st half was poor with the only real chance falling to mooney but he blazed over...much better second half better tempo and of course we scored..thnx mooney won me £16 at the bookies[Y]

just to add the tackle on hooloohoop imo was bloody terrible and how the ref didnt see anything wrong as he was only stood 5 meters away!!! shocking

Jon obsemerbor...different player today up and down great tackles great tracking back..overlapped crofty and nearly scored with an exellent run from his own half ...left all argyle players trailing...SUPERB WIN TODAY...OTBC...FANS WERE AWESOME AGAIN...MY THROAT HURTS...BRILLIANT DAY OUT

[/quote]100% agree - the pasty man simply crunched poor hooley - took the man and no way the ball...no booking///wtf???yet rusty makes two great tackles - gets the ball and not the man both times - with no ill effects to the plymouth guy''s and gets talked too the first time by the ref - and then booked the next time...then the tool sends rusty off in injury time - when a talking too would have sufficed...typical of the sort of reffing c**ts we get down here...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

I thought we were ok in the first half and looked threatening on several occasions, Gow had the best chance of the first half but put it wide when it looked easier to score. I agree about the tackle on Wes when he didn''t even give a foul but booked Russell a few mins later for a similar challenge that didn''t even hurt their guy, what a twat the ref was yet again.

We made plymouth look poor and thoroughly deserved the win, as you say the fans were superb again. It feels so good to be enjoying football again, you simply can''t beat that Saturday night feeling when your team has won.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

I thought we were ok in the first half and looked threatening on several occasions, Gow had the best chance of the first half but put it wide when it looked easier to score. I agree about the tackle on Wes when he didn''t even give a foul but booked Russell a few mins later for a similar challenge that didn''t even hurt their guy, what a twat the ref was yet again.

We made plymouth look poor and thoroughly deserved the win, as you say the fans were superb again. It feels so good to be enjoying football again, you simply can''t beat that Saturday night feeling when your team has won.

[/quote]forgot about that..it just dribbled by the post...should of scored...i think rusty talked himself into the 1st booking and it was just a coming together when he booked him then sent him off...bloody ref