Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

is carno rivers in disguise???

some good touches, and for sure he did a job - but carno initially reminded me of chadders - but then as he quickly ran out of puff of making 3-4 long runs down the wing - marky rivers...the boy was blowing like a good''un - and he''s a ball watcher all right - getting dragged out of position too often - especially leaving plastic exposed on more than one occasion...luckily the pasty crew were cr@p...

[quote user="San Miguel"]

he put a couple of good balls into the box, but was also a little lazy off the ball

then again, so was Clingan

[/quote]???? i saw clingan busting a gut on several occasions getting back defending.

compared to his usual high standards, i thought Clingan has had off games v Cardiff and Plymouth

then again we won both games so what''s the problem!

Isn''t it the case that with someone like Clingan, if the team is playing well, you may well not notice all the work he is getting through?

We''ve been so dire for much of the season though that he has shone out as a cut above most of the rest!

[quote user="San Miguel"]

compared to his usual high standards, i thought Clingan has had off games v Cardiff and Plymouth

then again we won both games so what''s the problem!

[/quote]Stop criticizing everyone and everything then

Didn''t think Clingfilm was good too, but they all deserve praise. Last week I thought that Semmy was poor, but today he was good.

I like Carney, he seems to be an intelligent footballer, with a good cross and a burst of speed. He loves the balls over the defence too, something for the strikers to run onto (McDonald will love ''em!)