Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

STAYING UP UP UP UP!!

got a great chance now jus need to match or get better results than every below us , and dont wrorry about barnsly there 3 games in hand are against wolves, birmingham and reading and two of them are away!

OOOLA OLA OLA OLLAA STAYING UP UP UP!!

Whilst I admire your positivity, I believe that you need to keep your feet on the ground for a few more games yet.  If we go on and win our next 3 games then I will be feeling a little more postive.

However we aren''t out of the woods just yet. [:)]

[quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

got a great chance now jus need to match or get better results than every below us , and dont wrorry about barnsly there 3 games in hand are against wolves, birmingham and reading and two of them are away!

[/quote]

the same wolves that we have taken 4 points and 5 goals off this season... nothings certain, we need 2 more wins imo and then i might start to relax.

jas :)

I do believe that the game we beat Barnsley at Carra 4-0 will play a big part at the end of the season, due to a far better goals against and that 3 pts could be worth 4 if it goes down to goal difference, as if we had only won 1-0 it would all be so different. Lets just hope it does not come down to that.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

[/quote]

the same wolves that we have taken 4 points and 5 goals off this season... nothings certain, we need 2 more wins imo and then i might start to relax.

jas :)

[/quote]

My feelings also JAS,2 wins and 3 draws should do the job.

Still much water to flow under Trowse Bridge, although I am sure most of us are feeling better tonight than we did last Saturday.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Whilst I admire your positivity, I believe that you need to keep your feet on the ground for a few more games yet.  If we go on and win our next 3 games then I will be feeling a little more postive.

[/quote]

Bloody exactly 49.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Bloody exactly 49.[Y]

[/quote]

Made me laugh on CC earlier, a few people saying we are staying up.  The problem with NC is that we aren''t consistent enough, unlike years ago when you could pretty much say we would win at home.  Now days you never can tell which NC team will turn up lol.

I am happy with a win again, but there is still a chance we may lose games and get dragged back into the relegation zone.

i no we not safe yet but were looking good, players are starting to play the way they shud be doin and i feel mooney wil be a vital part in are team, aslong as we win are home games we will hopefully will be safe.

[quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

i no we not safe yet but were looking good, players are starting to play the way they shud be doin and i feel mooney wil be a vital part in are team, aslong as we win are home games we will hopefully will be safe.

[/quote]Translator please! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

[/quote]Translator please! [:S][/quote]i think..win our home games and we will stay up[Y]...lol

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

[/quote]Translator please! [:S][/quote]

I blame the teachers Lapp.

LOL

Whilst we are still in deep trouble the great thing about today''s result is that our fate is back in our own hands (or boots) again. If the lads can remain positive and play without fear then we have a chance of staying up that didn''t seem likely two weeks ago.