Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

own up - who's a tad tipsy???

come on - lets be avin you - who''s been celebrating the win - and had one or two more sherberts than they should''ve???CTID reckoned he was on the beer - not seen him now last couple of hours - reckons he''s under the table - or sending ''em home...anymore out there???

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Love it!

3 points + beer = awesome.

Must be up for 9.55 and the championship.....

[/quote]ha ha - a satisfying cocktail!!! yep - good shout for the champs on itv - will look forward to watching it for a while...surely city versus pilgrims will be top billing!!!

If we get 5 mins will be surprised!

Tragically you can guarantee Reading v *&^Y*&% will be screened above us.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

If we get 5 mins will be surprised!

Tragically you can guarantee Reading v *&^Y*&% will be screened above us.

[/quote]for sure...just looking at man u/liverpool game on motd - how many away fans at ole taffers get to chant - ''top of the league,,,you''re avin a laff''!!!

Who needs cameras - could get the bloke behind me to commentate without pictures.  His description on the phone after the goal was better than the real thing, thought he was going to cry!

Not me. Last night was my friends birthday, so we had a meal at Zak''s and hit the town then. The meal, heavenly as it was, was incredibly filling and my nimble frame struggled to cope with the load! I thought it had passed and riveside and prince of wales road didn''t seem like such a bad idea....you can guess the rest. This evening I am taking a well earned rest. Delighted with the result though and here''s hoping we''ll all be celebrating again next Saturday night!

Hands up here down the A11, I confess to having one too many.[:D] Missed the game today because the season at Snetterton started today as well, so back to work for me(motor racing photographer)despite an annoying illness, but I did have radio Norfolk in my ear all afternoon.[;)]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]come on - lets be avin you - who''s been celebrating the win - and had one or two more sherberts than they should''ve???

CTID reckoned he was on the beer - not seen him now last couple of hours - reckons he''s under the table - or sending ''em home...

anymore out there???
[/quote]good morning LGT..yes had a few..well a few to many[:S] paying for it this morning...feel like ive been hit in the head with a shovel...but well worth it

couldnt see the keyboard very well so i left well alone..lol....great day and very good night...OTBC [:D][Y]

[quote user=IncH HigH]Hands up here down the A11, I confess to having one too many.[:D] Missed the game today because the season at Snetterton started today as well, so back to work for me(motor racing photographer)despite an annoying illness, but I did have radio Norfolk in my ear all afternoon.[;)][/quote\] motorbikes or cars IH??? would love to see some bike pictures if you have a few kicking about [:D]...btw nice job[Y]

Drained my last bottle of McKewans finest 15 year old single malt last night.

Lovely old job.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user=IncH HigH]Hands up here down the A11, I confess to having one too many.[:D] Missed the game today because the season at Snetterton started today as well, so back to work for me(motor racing photographer)despite an annoying illness, but I did have radio Norfolk in my ear all afternoon.[;)][/quote\] motorbikes or cars IH??? would love to see some bike pictures if you have a few kicking about [:D]...btw nice job[Y][/quote]

I have some of last years BSB pics still knocking about. I''ll dig them out later and let you know as like you, at the moment I feel like somebody has been at my head with a hammer.[:D] 

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user=IncH HigH]Hands up here down the A11, I confess to having one too many.[:D] Missed the game today because the season at Snetterton started today as well, so back to work for me(motor racing photographer)despite an annoying illness, but I did have radio Norfolk in my ear all afternoon.[;)][/quote\] motorbikes or cars IH??? would love to see some bike pictures if you have a few kicking about [:D]...btw nice job[Y][/quote]

I have some of last years BSB pics still knocking about. I''ll dig them out later and let you know as like you, at the moment I feel like somebody has been at my head with a hammer.[:D] 

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]thats brilliant thank you [Y]....lol glad im not the only one with a hangover [:D]

Definitely not the only ctid........was planning a quiet weekend as well!!!!

Shared a number of bottles of a very nice Shiraz last night over a very agreeable meal and now have the headache to prove it, but am feeling on top of the world after yesterday! Having sat through the Coventry debacle feeling quite numb, I found myself jumping up and down and yelling like a loony yesterday. The atmosphere was brilliant, even if the game itself wasn''t great. At least we are at last showing some durability, but it will be a nervous old last 6 weeks!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Drained my last bottle of McKewans finest 15 year old single malt last night.

Lovely old job.

[/quote]sounds nice ricky - i had a couple of chasers myself - of sainsbury''s ''taste the different'' sherry - gooey, dark and tasty - did the job,,,cracking nights kip...and what a day!!!spring has sprung!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Shared a number of bottles of a very nice Shiraz last night over a very agreeable meal and now have the headache to prove it, but am feeling on top of the world after yesterday! Having sat through the Coventry debacle feeling quite numb, I found myself jumping up and down and yelling like a loony yesterday. The atmosphere was brilliant, even if the game itself wasn''t great. At least we are at last showing some durability, but it will be a nervous old last 6 weeks![/quote]nice one beau...been a good week all round...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]come on - lets be avin you - who''s been celebrating the win - and had one or two more sherberts than they should''ve???CTID reckoned he was on the beer - not seen him now last couple of hours - reckons he''s under the table - or sending ''em home...anymore out there???[/quote]good morning LGT..yes had a few..well a few to many[:S] paying for it this morning...feel like ive been hit in the head with a shovel...but well worth it

couldnt see the keyboard very well so i left well alone..lol....great day and very good night...OTBC [:D][Y]

[/quote][:D]morning ctid - lol,,,i''ll try to keep the noise down for you!!![:P]