Sign in to follow this  
twinkle toes silvester

sun is shining..

[8]It''s a new dawn, it''s a new day, it''s a new lifeeeee[8]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I feel the same thing mate [Y] i got the train down from ely and im feeling incredibly positive about the match

C''MON YOU YELLOWS
[/quote]

And the ''I wont post until the end of the season if we get a point at Wolves'' promise is broken ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I feel the same thing mate [Y] i got the train down from ely and im feeling incredibly positive about the matchC''MON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

And the ''I wont post until the end of the season if we get a point at Wolves'' promise is broken ...

[/quote]For a second time!or is it third?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I feel the same thing mate [Y] i got the train down from ely and im feeling incredibly positive about the matchC''MON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

[/quote]He didn''t say until the end of the season, he said until we lose again.. but he did post another one the other week saying he wasn''t going to post again to improve our luck.

[quote user="twinkle toes silvester"]Is''nt the world a better place when the sun shines....
AND WE WIN!!
Enjoy your sunday everyone..
[/quote]my head is still a bit fuzzy from last nights celebrations....giving it another 2 hours then going for a ride on my motorbike as its lovely outside...OTBC  oh its so much better when we win the world it a better place [:D]

[quote user="twinkle toes silvester"]Is''nt the world a better place when the sun shines....
AND WE WIN!!
Enjoy your sunday everyone..
[/quote]

It certainly is. It was a thoroughly deserved win yesterday, although it wasn''t the prettiest of games at times.