Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Lee croft song

can some one tell me the lyrics to the lee croft song because i sit at the front of the barclay  and couldnt work out what we were chanting.

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!

Leeeeeee Croft, Croft will tear you aaaaaapart, da da da da da da da

From Joy division. Good song and good chant.

Bring the na na na na na na na na na  Wesley Hooolahan Hoolahan, Wesley Hoolanhan, into the frya too, we can have some decent songs.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Yeah, of course based on the "Love Will Tear Us Apart" song. Genius, but who came up with it?

ps - think it goes ...will tear you apart again, rather than the da da da bit.

As good as it sounds, I saw Man Utd play Bordeaux in 99 and the Man U fans sang Giggs, Giggs will tear you apart again on repeat for the whole of half time and at least 15 mins after.  As much as Man U annoy me, their away fans have always impressed me.

Barclay boy, it was invented if you like by Steve, a guy about 8 seats away from me, he and his mates made up the Hoolahan one as well. I keep telling him not to murder the Joy Division song, which is one of my all time favourites, but think Crofty rather likes it lol

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Barclay boy, it was invented if you like by Steve, a guy about 8 seats away from me, he and his mates made up the Hoolahan one as well. I keep telling him not to murder the Joy Division song, which is one of my all time favourites, but think Crofty rather likes it lol[/quote]

They made up the Hoolahan na na na na one did they? Twaddle, Blackpool sang that when he was there, so unless I have it wrong and there is another Hoolahoop song, that is a big load of cock dribble.

cheers for the lyrics now i can sing it out loud away at birmingham next week!

We go to start singing ''staying up up up'' again like we did in the premiership season.

OTBC 

I think "Croft has f***** up a cross again" would be more appropriate, although you cant knock him for effort. Just no talent at all! [;)][:(][:$]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I think "Croft has f***** up a cross again" would be more appropriate, although you cant knock him for effort. Just no talent at all! [;)][:(][:$][/quote]how SUPPORTIVE of you

[quote user="stevencfc4eva"]

cheers for the lyrics now i can sing it out loud away at birmingham next week!

We go to start singing ''staying up up up'' again like we did in the premiership season.

OTBC 

[/quote]Why? Its rubbish, cliched, and just plain embarassing. On topic, i like the crofty one =)

[/quote]

We have definitely sung this for a player before but who was it?

[quote user="book end"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

We have definitely sung this for a player before but who was it?

[/quote]

Andy Hughes.

[/quote]That''s an excellent one, good work to Gazza''s mate.He can''t claim the Hoolahan one though, that was from Blackpool (and Wolves do it for Sylvain Ebanks-Blake).

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Barclay boy, it was invented if you like by Steve, a guy about 8 seats away from me, he and his mates made up the Hoolahan one as well. I keep telling him not to murder the Joy Division song, which is one of my all time favourites, but think Crofty rather likes it lol[/quote]

respect to him, Joy Division also one of my faves, and to the poster who claims it to be embarassing? Remember the Status Quo song for Safri? Now that''s embarassing...

[quote]Sort his crossing out and he''ll be snapped up to return to the Premiership[/quote]

err.. no.. he wont... championship is his level...

the song is ok... im sure it will catch on.

jas :)