Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Lets be avin you PAFC?

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]Where are you? Who''s the idiot now sunshine? MUG![/quote]

Why even bother starting this thread?  All you do is lower yourself to their level.

but is was funny when mooney missed the chance in the 1st half and they started singing...THATS WHY YER GOIN DOWN....only for us to score and a chorus of THATS WHY YER GOING DOWN back to the plymouth fans and how upset they got at that.. pointing swearing at us fans close by..amused me...and how quiet were they after we scored didnt hear a peep

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]Where are you? Who''s the idiot now sunshine? MUG![/quote]

As I''ve said in the 3 other silly posts you''ve done for this guy, he''s probably still on his journey home, its a good 6 hours plus any stops they make.

Now leave him alone, its bad enough losing without people rubbing your face in it!!

Now do as CA says, she is the queen of the board and don''t upset her.[;)] Its ok to do a ''silly'' post here, but when someone posts a topic on a moderator coming home after a flaming holiday, pointless. Thats a different matter,

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Now do as CA says, she is the queen of the board and don''t upset her.[;)] Its ok to do a ''silly'' post here, but when someone posts a topic on a moderator coming home after a flaming holiday, pointless. Thats a different matter,[/quote]

I think a welcome back Pete the Mod thread after a month''s absence is slightly different to someone starting 3 threads tonight asking a Plymouth fan to comment on the game when he''s obviously not home yet??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Now do as CA says, she is the queen of the board and don''t upset her.[;)] Its ok to do a ''silly'' post here, but when someone posts a topic on a moderator coming home after a flaming holiday, pointless. Thats a different matter,[/quote]

I think a welcome back Pete the Mod thread after a month''s absence is slightly different to someone starting 3 threads tonight asking a Plymouth fan to comment on the game when he''s obviously not home yet??

[/quote]

Also, I''d like to think Pete is important and respected part of our ''community''. Whereas some Plymouth fan isn''t as such.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Is it? Whats the difference, you moan constantly about people posting crap and multiple topics, I suggest a welcome back for some bloke who sits there and checks bits and bobs is in the same league. If a PAFC supporter comes in and decides to try goad, abuse or just be a complete muppett, then fuck them and let them get the abuse.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Is it? Whats the difference, you moan constantly about people posting crap and multiple topics, I suggest a welcome back for some bloke who sits there and checks bits and bobs is in the same league. If a PAFC supporter comes in and decides to try goad, abuse or just be a complete muppett, then fuck them and let them get the abuse.

[/quote]

It''s like watching two bald men fighting over a comb...

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]She''s a bird.[/quote]

I know. [;)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I suggest a welcome back for some bloke who sits there and checks bits and bobs is in the same league. [/quote]

I''m sure that Pete  will be very amused that you think he just sits around all day to check bits and bobs on this site.

[quote user="cityangel"]

As I''ve said in the 3 other silly posts you''ve done for this guy, he''s probably still on his journey home, its a good 6 hours plus any stops they make.

Now leave him alone, its bad enough losing without people rubbing your face in it!!

[/quote]

Blimey CA that''s a very high horse your sitting on.

That''s the problem with football nowadays. Infiltrated by women.[;)]

It''s bloody football not netball.[:@][:@]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Ar well I can live with that and knowing I''m right too.[/quote]The personal abuse some people dish out on here is rediculous

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Blimey CA that''s a very high horse your sitting on.

That''s the problem with football nowadays. Infiltrated by women.[;)]

It''s bloody football not netball.[:@][:@]

[/quote]

I resemble that remark lol  [:D]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Ar well I can live with that and knowing I''m right too.[/quote]

The personal abuse some people dish out on here is rediculous
[/quote]

What personel abuse?