Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

I predict....

... a nice quiet weekend on this message board [:#]

And certainly no goading posts "FAO nutty nigel about predictions and logic refits" [:O]

Where are you... WHERE ARE YOU.... Let''s be ''avin'' you [O]

[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Seems you''re right Nutty, those anti-club trolls HATE it when we win! [:D][/quote]

They''re only happy when they have something to moan about. Canary Call on Radio Norfolk is always busier after a bad defeat; sometimes when we win Mathew Gudgeon has his work cut out trying to persuade people to ring in.

Although i am happy City are winning and are ot of the bottom three, i still dislike this board intensely, still think Gunn is the wrong man and refuse to get excited about escaping relegation from the championship.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Although i am happy City are winning and are ot of the bottom three, i still dislike this board intensely, still think Gunn is the wrong man and refuse to get excited about escaping relegation from the championship.[/quote]

That''s because you''re sensible Ricky, unlike some of the nutters (or nutties?) who post on here [:D]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]I predict.....Nutty''s pillow has a picture of Worthington''s face on it. Sweet dreams Nigel [:D][/quote]

Imagine that in your ear at night.

"Counting sheep is difficult. Only one in three ever pays off kno''t''mean"