Sign in to follow this  
Fluff-Buff

Delia saw Norwich Fans Coming!!!!

She knew she would make money to support her catering business!!! I am a Norwich fan, but an away fan and to be honest we only sing when we are winning!!!!! No wonder we are where we are in the league when Delia is loading her pockets at the same time she knows she will still be doing that in League One!! Come on you yellows. We''ve got our pride and stuff Delia!!!!

[quote user="Fluff-Buff"]She knew she would make money to support her catering business!!! I am a Norwich fan, but an away fan and to be honest we only sing when we are winning!!!!! No wonder we are where we are in the league when Delia is loading her pockets at the same time she knows she will still be doing that in League One!! Come on you yellows. We''ve got our pride and stuff Delia!!!![/quote]Can someone translate that in to English.

is there a point to any of these posts?

you may as well just say "i hate Delia because it''s contraversial and i''m an attention seeker"

I don''t hate Delia at all and don''t mean to be contraversial but we have had so many managers now who have failed and maybe it''s time we did look at the Board.

We need to keep things positive - I understand that, but a few years ago under Worthy we did great things. Something has changed. I know Worthy has been and gone, and we need to revert back to those days.

That is all that concerns me too. we need to keep Norwich up. That is why I am posting so much today. I know I am probably annoying people, but these are my first posts and I feel passionately about Norwich City. Good result today. We need to keep going and look to the future.

I am an away fan and a new poster and all I am asking is respect for my point of view. I agree with you all and I understand that most of you do agree problems with the Board. This is not an easy problem to solve but maybe one day they will listen!

[quote user="Fluff-Buff"]She knew she would make money to support her catering business!!! I am a Norwich fan, but an away fan and to be honest we only sing when we are winning!!!!! No wonder we are where we are in the league when Delia is loading her pockets at the same time she knows she will still be doing that in League One!! Come on you yellows. We''ve got our pride and stuff Delia!!!![/quote]DID YOU GO TODAY???? non stop singing from start to finish...AGAIN THE FANS WERE AWESOME TODAY

Fair play - thank you very muchh. I am not a smudger and I have the best interests of the team at heart. I hate the Scum!

I am an away fan based in the Midlands. There are a lot of away fans based around here - it is tough for any Norwich City away fan who travels to games.

The Norwich fans sing only when winning?

Please, note that at Carrow Rd., for seeing the canaries struggling in order to avoid relegation, there is an average attendance of 24000, that is more than the one of the Italian Giants Juventus that are in fight for the title.

[quote user="Fluff-Buff"]maybe it''s time we did look at the Board.[/quote].....and......? Buy a new one at Morrisons?

[quote user="Aurelius"]The Norwich fans sing only when winning? Please, note that at Carrow Rd., for seeing the canaries struggling in order to avoid relegation, there is an average attendance of 24000, that is more than the one of the Italian Giants Juventus that are in fight for the title.[/quote]

An excellent point Aurelius, and one that I wasn''t aware of.

I have a feeling that the OP might be a trolling binner intending to bring some wind from our sails by stirring up the usual numpties and getting them back onto their fixation with a well-known female that borders on stalkerish obsession.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Aurelius"]The Norwich fans sing only when winning? Please, note that at Carrow Rd., for seeing the canaries struggling in order to avoid relegation, there is an average attendance of 24000, that is more than the one of the Italian Giants Juventus that are in fight for the title.[/quote]

I have a feeling that the OP might be a trolling binner intending to bring some wind from our sails by stirring up the usual numpties and getting them back onto their fixation with a well-known female that borders on stalkerish obsession.

[/quote]

I agree, great point, juventus only had 27,000 i think for the Chelsea champions league game. My only gripe with canary02 is that because he has made this post you call him another trolling binner. Come on mate, just because someone says something about Delia does not make them a binner.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

I agree, great point, juventus only had 27,000 i think for the Chelsea champions league game. My only gripe with canary02 is that because he has made this post you call him another trolling binner. Come on mate, just because someone says something about Delia does not make them a binner.

[/quote]

It''s not the anti-Delia, but the timing of this chaps first post. Why would a fan, after seeing us win a tight game like this one, choose to make his first post negative in the immediate aftermath? Also the fact that the grammar and spelling is as atrocious as it is makes me immediately suspect the Suffolk borstal system.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not the anti-Delia, but the timing of this chaps first post. Why would a fan, after seeing us win a tight game like this one, choose to make his first post negative in the immediate aftermath? Also the fact that the grammar and spelling is as atrocious as it is makes me immediately suspect the Suffolk borstal system.

[/quote]

Bit of strange timing I guess seeing as things are looking good after 3 wins out of 4.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bit of strange timing I guess seeing as things are looking good after 3 wins out of 4.

[/quote]

The OP posted three separate, er, posts about five minutes after the final whistle. All were contentious and inflammatory. All were the OP''s first ever posts (well, obviously not the second and third - you know what I mean). All aimed at Delia.

But it''s not a ''him'' or a ''chap'' though. It''s a married lady who lives in the Midlands. Maybe she''s called Christina, or Chrissy, or Christine, or Crystal?

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The OP posted three separate, er, posts about five minutes after the final whistle. All were contentious and inflammatory. All were the OP''s first ever posts (well, obviously not the second and third - you know what I mean). All aimed at Delia.

But it''s not a ''him'' or a ''chap'' though. It''s a married lady who lives in the Midlands. Maybe she''s called Christina, or Chrissy, or Christine, or Crystal?

[/quote]

Oh!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]KAREN !!!