Sign in to follow this  
norfolk terrier

stewards

what is going on with them?
sometimes they dont bother other times they cant leave us alone.......Tuesday we stood nearly all match today i get told to sit down every 5 minutes, i dont mind but KEVIN (block C lower barclay) well done, you earned that minimum wage today as for the puff and bluster about sitting down, i think we are ok when Norwich (thats us kev) are attacking. and where were you when we played on Tuesday night? or for that matter the game with the most potential for flashpoint the scum at home? i stood for the whole 90 mins there.....you really need to get some consistancy
come on you useless gits get it right

oh the game..........pretty good i thought we had most of the play and Plymouth offered very little in the way of football most of theirs was long ball. we played well, good to see it back to back

atb

Norfolk terrier

GERRY GERRY GERRY! Norfolk Terrier, do u sit about 4 rows up? i think you maybe just behind me. im 2nd row, i often stand but my buddy is 6 foot 6 or something rediculous like that. uve probably noticed him, receeding hairline, no earlobes.. haha. Was it you that KEVIN took out for a word?

We saw a Steward Assessor from the FA in the Snakepit before the match. And he had a clipboard. That was probably why the stewards were more pro-active than usual.

GERRY GERRY GERRY! Norfolk Terrier, do u sit about 4 rows up? i think you maybe just behind me. im 2nd row, i often stand but my buddy is 6 foot 6 or something rediculous like that. uve probably noticed him, receeding hairline, no earlobes.. haha. Was it you that KEVIN took out for a word?

it was me who went out for a word........im the only one in a yellow shirt around me. and i''m 3 rows back behind the goal .what really gets me is a row behind me and 4 seats to my right was a knot of fans standing.my complaint is as per usual why should i sit if no one else is going to.  i didn''t notice the stewards assesrs though would have been nice to chat to them as well.
and if anyone from E block reads this........i hope you never get him over there

"that kevin in C block 10/10, cant fault him"

I was in Lower Barclay E Block and only sat down twice in the whole 90 minutes - for about 2 minutes maximum. Every time the long-suffering stewards asked us to sit down, there would be a  chant of Stand Up If You Hate The Scum shortly afterwards and they would have to start all over again, row by row. The guy in front of me made us all laugh by complaining to the steward about cobwebs on his seat when asked to sit down - the man in the jacket took it in very good humour I have to say.

i was in E block lower last season and we stood for long periods of the matches i remember but i''ve stood for long periods of matches this season but it seems they are clamping down.its the inconsistancy that annoys me
still Kevin was moved to A block after our chat.should have packed him off to the city stand

I hear the club are going to clamp down harder. Appartently them and police are gathering video evidence and will start to evict people who continue to stand along with issueing bans. Still you cant blame the stewards as they only do what is ask of them from above, and most of them are a good laugh, esp. the ones in E block.