Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great picks Yankee[Y]

You''re looking good for the hat-trick we just need that bit of luck that''s deserted us the last few months. I just ran these through Blue Square and the bet would pay £29.72 so let''s see what Billy can do with it for tomorrow.

Even though Yankee has done the final selections it''s not too late to put your naps in for our league so keep them coming PUPs.

I''d like to take this opportunity to remind you all of Arrdee''s Rota that he had prepared for the rest of this season. If anyone can''t make their turn please let me know ASAP and then I can slot in a replacement.

Mar 21st

Delia’s Devon

Mar 28th

Inch High

Apr 4th

Mister Chops

Apr 11th

Blahblahblah

Apr 18th

Norfolkchance1

Apr 25th

Obiwancanary

May 2nd

Beaker

May 9th

Fellas

I have had lots of requests already from PUPs who would like to make the final selections next season. Now we musn''t count our chickens because I still have to confirm with Billy that we can keep the Free Bet. If Billy let''s us carry on then I will make every effort to fit you all in at least once. There''s 40 Free Bet Saturdays in the season and 45/50 pickers each week now so it''s going to be a job.

Ray will be so proud looking down on how popular the Free Bet still is.

[/quote]

I would definately like another shot at the final selections next season. That is if you haven''t got me down already [Y]

Am going to venture into the premiership for my nap this weekend and its Chelsea to beat Man City at home on sunday.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Yankee Canary and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3

Llanelli

Leeds

1/3

Cambridge Utd

Cosmic, Hissing, Pboro, GrahamH

1/5

Ajax

Shaun, NewYork,

1/3

Olympiakos

Inchy,

4/7

Besiktas

Yankee,

1/4

Sporting Lisbon

Mr Bump,

Which will win for the Academy £45.87p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £29.72 which just goes to show how well Billy looks after us. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s “game on” and Llanelli get us underway at 2:30 today. Cambridge are next at 3pm followed by Besiktas at 5pm and Sporting Lisbon at 9pm. If we are still undefeated overnight the excitement will spill over to tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 for Ajax and finally Olympiakos at 5pm.

Good luck one and all ....[:)]...

So far so good[Y] Llanelli won 5-0 and Cambridge won 4-1. Besiktas are 0-0 after 45 mins so we need them to step up.

I''ve got to go to work now. It''s been a good day so far, let''s hope we keep it up.

Later PUPs[&][:)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great picks Yankee[Y]

You''re looking good for the hat-trick we just need that bit of luck that''s deserted us the last few months. I just ran these through Blue Square and the bet would pay £29.72 so let''s see what Billy can do with it for tomorrow.

Even though Yankee has done the final selections it''s not too late to put your naps in for our league so keep them coming PUPs.

I''d like to take this opportunity to remind you all of Arrdee''s Rota that he had prepared for the rest of this season. If anyone can''t make their turn please let me know ASAP and then I can slot in a replacement.

Mar 21st

Delia’s Devon

Mar 28th

Inch High

Apr 4th

Mister Chops

Apr 11th

Blahblahblah

Apr 18th

Norfolkchance1

Apr 25th

Obiwancanary

May 2nd

Beaker

May 9th

Fellas

I have had lots of requests already from PUPs who would like to make the final selections next season. Now we musn''t count our chickens because I still have to confirm with Billy that we can keep the Free Bet. If Billy let''s us carry on then I will make every effort to fit you all in at least once. There''s 40 Free Bet Saturdays in the season and 45/50 pickers each week now so it''s going to be a job.

Ray will be so proud looking down on how popular the Free Bet still is.

[/quote]

I would definately like another shot at the final selections next season. That is if you haven''t got me down already [Y]

[/quote]when you have a spare space i would like a shot[Y]

Nigel, I think as Billy supports this bet on a weekly basis can we give him a plug?

I am not a regular punter but I do know the Grand National is coming up soon and also the televised football is very popular. Can you let us PUP''s know the where abouts of Billy''s shops i''m sure there is one in Hellesdon but does he own other where we can support him in return?

Rather than supporting the big boys.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

Besiktas won 3-0!

Tomorrow should be fun!

[/quote]

Sporting Lisbon won 2-0 so now we have 4 in the bag with 2 to play tomorrow. Ajax at 1:30 and Olympiakos at 5pm. This is becoming a good weekend! [:)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Nigel, I think as Billy supports this bet on a weekly basis can we give him a plug?

I am not a regular punter but I do know the Grand National is coming up soon and also the televised football is very popular. Can you let us PUP''s know the where abouts of Billy''s shops i''m sure there is one in Hellesdon but does he own other where we can support him in return?

Rather than supporting the big boys.

[/quote]

I give Billy a plug every week Drinks my friend. And his phone number is on the bottom of all my posts. He only has one shop and that''s on Reepham Road. No web site but he takes bets over the phone.

I often do a line for my self and he looks after me just the same as he does the free bet. I did a line this week and I am in the same position as we are with the free bet in that I need two results tomorrow. The two I need are Ajax and Denizlispor. And the four I got in the bag were AEK Athens, Germinal Beerschot, Heerenveen and Sporting Lisbon. Now the reason I''m telling you this is so you could check the odds. I ran my six through the big bookies last night and if successful I stood to gain £40.56 but with Billy my winnings would be £58.10 IF I''m lucky with the last two tomorrow. That''s a huge difference and one that you can''t afford to pass up if regularly do a line on the fixed odds.

Here''s the plug in picture form [:)]

should be just kicking off now, don''t think I can bear the suspense. Am off to lie in a darkened room until 7.30pm......

Make that five. I stopped reporting once the score started going up and up. Looks like finishing 5-0. Great picks Yankee!