Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The I'm going to brum thread

Yepp. Me and a mate. I need to order the tickets tomorrow actually! I wouldn''t have gone if it wasnt for the fiver coach travel however. [:D]

I''m going with my daughter. Probably the last game we''ll get to see this season, unless Charlton is crucial and we can get tickets, so let''s hope it''s a good one.

Im goin i think, anybody know what time we be back in Norwich by?

And do they take many buses down?

[quote user="Stocky"]

Im goin i think, anybody know what time we be back in Norwich by?

And do they take many buses down?

[/quote]Probs back in norwich at 9pm ish. Buses depends on how many people have booked! I reckon 5/6.Im going and so is my mate, row 23 at back where we gonna start all the singing!YARMY!

Yeah I''m going with 3 other mates, we should have a good turn out down in Brum, and we normally do quite well at St Andrews (except that 4-0 loss a few years ago) so I''m actually quite confident we can get something out of this game.

Well coach is only £5 so i reckon we will take about 2000. Really need to take a good crowd to support the lads and get an important win

[quote user="hogesar"]Yepp. Me and a mate. I need to order the tickets tomorrow actually!
I wouldn''t have gone if it wasnt for the fiver coach travel however. [:D]
[/quote]

I''m going, with him...

[quote user="braintree canary"]gotta work again next saturday . Bummer![/quote]

I know the feeling [:(]

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]I''ll be there! First game in a while due to being a poor student.[/quote]

Alright mate :) are you the same Alex Pegg who I have on FB/msn? Where you sitting at Brum mate?

Its Sam BTW

Hope you guys bring a fair few. The home support will be pants as normal i actually think your be shocked how little home support we will have, disgraceful considering where we are but many fans have their reasons i suppose

Times are hard, financially, but i get paid on Thursday so i''ll splash out and treat myself. I''ll be there, not been to St Andrews before!

[quote user="Bluenose83"]Hope you guys bring a fair few. The home support will be pants as normal i actually think your be shocked how little home support we will have, disgraceful considering where we are but many fans have their reasons i suppose
[/quote]

I watched the highlights on Sky Sports News when you beat someone with a last minute goal recently and there was tonnes of empty seats, I was rather shocked!