Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Leroy Lita + Ched Evans

Leroy cannot possibly be loaned back here this season.Evans is on the fringe of the City squad, and has featured in some games recently. I doubt either of them are likely to come here again.

[quote user="AJ"]Leroy cannot possibly be loaned back here this season.Evans is on the fringe of the City squad, and has featured in some games recently. I doubt either of them are likely to come here again.[/quote]Evans played against Chelsea today and although looked average at that level, Caicedo was so bad they cant let him go on loan as is needed.

I think Evans will move on soon. With all of Citeh''s squillions, they''ll be getting in a load of strikers over the summer. However, I think he''ll be off to a Fulham, a Blackburn or a Hull rather than us.

Lita''s contract is up at the end of the season. He may have some love for us after his loan but if a Wolves or Birmingham start sniffing around - as they probably already are - then we don''t have much chance. 

TBH i don''t think Lita was that great for us. Considering half his goals came in one match.

[quote user="Lambo"]TBH i don''t think Lita was that great for us. Considering half his goals came in one match.[/quote]

I thought Leroy was fantastic for us and if we got him until the end of the season we would be out of trouble

[quote user="Lambo"]TBH i don''t think Lita was that great for us. Considering half his goals came in one match.[/quote]

i agree as i thought that he seemed to be caught off side loads of times and also missed a lot of really good chances.

[quote user="Hughesy"]

i agree as i thought that he seemed to be caught off side loads of times and also missed a lot of really good chances.

[/quote]Hi sam

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Hughesy"]

[/quote]Hi sam
[/quote]

lol Hi kieran

I''d love to see either of them return, preferably as permenant signings and not as more loans, but i really can''t see it happening. Reading will want to keep Lita, and if Evans doesn''t get a look in at Man City, chances are he''ll be off somewhere else, probably another premiership team...

We''ve had Lita for 3 loans, thats the max for a season so we wont see him back this season.

If you mean buying him in the summer, Im all for that! :D

It would be nice to have them both back (on permanent not borrowed)....  shame it probably wont happen though

Evans will go to a lower premiership team when man city don''t need him anymore. Evans is too good for the championship (or league 1).

Lita we have a little more of a chance with I guess. Unless a better championship (or even a premiership) team bid for him. We wont be able to out-bid them.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I''d love to see either of them return, preferably as permenant signings and not as more loans, but i really can''t see it happening. Reading will want to keep Lita, and if Evans doesn''t get a look in at Man City, chances are he''ll be off somewhere else, probably another premiership team...[/quote]

I think Lita''s out of contract in the summer, however the stumbling block would of course be wages, as his current contract would still probably be on premiership wages. In terms of Evans, he has been on the substitute bench in some matches this season and is obviously regarded as a fringe player to the first team, and so it''s unlikely we''ll get him back unless Man City purchase more strikers in the summer, putting Evans down the pecking order.