Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Ratings

My son and I play fifa together fairly often and look at the player ratings, but what would you rate our 1st team?

ronaldo (94)

gow (69)

theres an idea of how there rated

In my team i have marshall (75) and morientes (84) Iversen (80) and some quality defenders around (80) i also got kevin nolan on a free transfer and he is (83)

i am the fifa champ!!

Marshall (70)

Ostemabor(60)

Docherty(67)

Shackell(67)

Croft(70)

Clinghan(73)

Russell(68)

Hoolahan(72)

Cort(65)

Gow(75)

Mooney(72)

Mcdonald(60)

Fozzy(1 1/2)

Patty(62)

Bertrand(63)

Drury(62)

Killen(63)

Carney(67)

Nelson(59)

Dejan(67)

Lappin(65)

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I agree FIFA is the easiest football game ever.
[/quote]

Precisely my reasoning also. If you at least like a little bit of a challenge, play PES. If, however, you just want to play as Norwich and beat Brazil 8-0 every game then feel free to stick to FIFA.

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I agree FIFA is the easiest football game ever.[/quote]

Precisely my reasoning also. If you at least like a little bit of a challenge, play PES. If, however, you just want to play as Norwich and beat Brazil 8-0 every game then feel free to stick to FIFA.

[/quote]Fifa is the best football game ever and its the most realistic one. I dont want to play with players called ronodiniho

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I agree FIFA is the easiest football game ever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

i played PES last night and have to say it was awful, i quite liked it in recent years but this year FIFA is on a different level

FIFA is improving but I''m afraid PES is still the king..The difficulty for me is a major factor, and to the guy who bought up the real names/kits/stadiums etc, you can now download a patch for all the new signings kits real names etc...

marshall 70

semmy 59

bertrand 67

shacks 65

doherty 61

croft 65

clingan 70

hoolahan 61

russel 64

mooney 64

gow 69

nelson 55

leijer 58

carney 61

lappin 60

mcdonald 62

stefanovic 69

killen 55

cuerton 60

pattison 61

cort 62

thats how i see it , i play fifa ALOT

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I agree FIFA is the easiest football game ever.[/quote]

[/quote]

i played PES last night and have to say it was awful, i quite liked it in recent years but this year FIFA is on a different level

[/quote]Couldn''t agree more with that. Even my mate who has been a hardcore PES fan his entire life has had to admit that not only have Fifa raised the bar this year, but that they''ve over taken PES. It''s just so much better this year it''s really hard to knock. You''ll still have the hardcore PES fans undermining it, but i think the overall view now is defintely that Fifa is the better of the two.I personally played last years PES (of which i bought [:@] and had to sell on cos it was so dissapointing), and this years PES, and to say i was not impressed is an understatement.I''m sorry to the hardcore PES fans that read this, but i honestly don''t think PES really has anything on it''s now superior rival.